Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

sky snake

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Nov 08, 2009
Each one hits a total of 900+ to my guys. You get 3 guys to fight 4 or5 of them. My guys don't live very well. I have level 58 guys. How do you fight the snakes?

Gunner's Mate
Sep 29, 2012
madcatlives4ever on May 30, 2013 wrote:
Each one hits a total of 900+ to my guys. You get 3 guys to fight 4 or5 of them. My guys don't live very well. I have level 58 guys. How do you fight the snakes?
sky snakes were way to hard to fight! dont dont think this was intended!

Ensign
Nov 08, 2009
I went back as level 64 guys and my leader as 65, i still lost just as bad.

Ensign
Nov 15, 2009
Hmm, try to do some other side quests from Marleybone and/or Aquila so that you can level more and so that you can level your companions close to your level. Also be sure to teach your companions Talents and/or Epics that will be give them an advance over Sky Snake battles.

Well as a I am, I did had troubles with Sky Snake battles in Aquila and almost got one of my companions defeated from each battle because of that but still I manage to survive.

My advice is to either try what I have said above or/and ask for help either from your friends or from other fellow Pirates. And something else that I noticed, better appoint your companions in your Companion list from the strongest to the weakest and have the companions that you use most in battles to be appointed in the first page of your Companion list (if you have more that one page) because in most battles the random companions that the computer gives you are from the first page.

Best of luck and have fun in Pirate101

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Philosopher726 on Jun 4, 2013 wrote:
Hmm, try to do some other side quests from Marleybone and/or Aquila so that you can level more and so that you can level your companions close to your level. Also be sure to teach your companions Talents and/or Epics that will be give them an advance over Sky Snake battles.

Well as a I am, I did had troubles with Sky Snake battles in Aquila and almost got one of my companions defeated from each battle because of that but still I manage to survive.

My advice is to either try what I have said above or/and ask for help either from your friends or from other fellow Pirates. And something else that I noticed, better appoint your companions in your Companion list from the strongest to the weakest and have the companions that you use most in battles to be appointed in the first page of your Companion list (if you have more that one page) because in most battles the random companions that the computer gives you are from the first page.

Best of luck and have fun in Pirate101
Great advice but one sad thing is you would be surprised how many page two companions keep showing up for fights. Them one percenters sure love to show up much more than I would have suspected.

Petty Officer
Apr 11, 2013