Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

shade people are op, way too op

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Sep 22, 2010
I know that I'm definitely not the first to think this, because the shade guys can heal like 1,500 health a turn!
I was doing the duck holliday aquila promo and first of all, it was really long and I only got one epic ability out of it. 2 is that the shade people are able to heal themselves 1,500 as I already said previously in this message.

And why do you only get like one (rarely two) ettin guy for the quest each battle? Can someone please tell me why it's so hard?

BrianSharp lvl 62 musketeer

Gunner's Mate
Feb 22, 2011
korgan002 on Aug 24, 2014 wrote:
I know that I'm definitely not the first to think this, because the shade guys can heal like 1,500 health a turn!
I was doing the duck holliday aquila promo and first of all, it was really long and I only got one epic ability out of it. 2 is that the shade people are able to heal themselves 1,500 as I already said previously in this message.

And why do you only get like one (rarely two) ettin guy for the quest each battle? Can someone please tell me why it's so hard?

BrianSharp lvl 62 musketeer
Well, the companion becomes pretty powerful afterwards, and I know why the Eagle Shades are so hard...
the heals they have is one all eagles of that type have. It allows them to heal up to 50% of their health, sort of like a super Anne heal.

Petty Officer
Dec 20, 2012
Just kill them fast!

Brave Owen - level 61 swashbuckler

Bosun
Nov 03, 2012
In my opinion, some things need to be op once in a while. The game would be boring if everything was easy. Sure it can be frustrating watching them heal but the game can't always be easy.

Petty Officer
Feb 27, 2009
qwerty78202 on Nov 16, 2014 wrote:
Just kill them fast!

Brave Owen - level 61 swashbuckler
For swashbucklers and their double damage group hiding, no problem, but a Musketeer, it's another story.

Quentin Davenport, lvl 65