Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Possible New Areas for Aquila?

AuthorMessage
Bosun
May 06, 2009
Aquila is actually much larger than we might be lead on to believe. In Wizard101 Aquila on Mount Olympus, 3 areas are mentioned as well as 1 area mentioned in Pirate101 Aquila:

-Eyetolia (where an Ophidian assassian defeated a Carthagian Elephant warrior)
-Sicyon (where a Minotaur overpowered the Ophidians in the First Achaean War)
-Gulf of Corinth (where the navigator, Hano, tossed a Minotuar to the Skyway)
-Ionian Way (where Jason and the Agronauts set off for the Golden Fleece)

Also Theseus said he was returning home after we chained the Minotaurs. By mythology, Theseus was an Athenian, so Athens is a possibility as well.

Could we be returning to Aquila for a much different experience and cause?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Well the writing teams are different but that would be cool if they corroborated and left cool clues like this. I must say that it wouldn't be out of character for them to do such a thing.

Petty Officer
May 18, 2013
You are right but i think we are going back to valencia to find out more because for those who won this game in the end it said that theres some guy in valencia who has a secret about the map and that place is bigger even kane lives there.

Petty Officer
Sep 23, 2012
Petty Officer
May 18, 2013
treasurelover224 on Nov 21, 2013 wrote:
You are right but i think we are going back to valencia to find out more because for those who won this game in the end it said that theres some guy in valencia who has a secret about the map and that place is bigger even kane lives there.
I meant who knows how to defeat kane.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
treasurelover224 on Dec 19, 2013 wrote:
I meant who knows how to defeat kane.
I am afraid that at this point, only Blind Mew and possibly Ratbeard know the answer to that question and it might even be a bit early for even that.