Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Ophidian and manticore relationship

AuthorMessage
Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
I have heard of a quest which reveals the rivalry between these 2 species and I am hoping someone can direct me to this side quest thanks in advance

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
witchdoctor daruis on Jan 10, 2016 wrote:
I have heard of a quest which reveals the rivalry between these 2 species and I am hoping someone can direct me to this side quest thanks in advance
I don't think there is a quest that reveals this. If you look at the walls in the Palace of Hyssarik, you can see wall carvings showing Ophidians battling Manticores.

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
anecorbie on Jan 11, 2016 wrote:
I don't think there is a quest that reveals this. If you look at the walls in the Palace of Hyssarik, you can see wall carvings showing Ophidians battling Manticores.
I have heard of such a quest, unfortunately my one month membership doesn't let me do all the side quests so I have to go back when I do decide to buy membership to discover cool side quests, I think you actually mentioned this too that a quest talks about their relationship

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
witchdoctor daruis on Jan 13, 2016 wrote:
I have heard of such a quest, unfortunately my one month membership doesn't let me do all the side quests so I have to go back when I do decide to buy membership to discover cool side quests, I think you actually mentioned this too that a quest talks about their relationship
I think you may mean The HooDoo Master, he's really into Ophidian culture.

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
anecorbie on Jan 13, 2016 wrote:
I think you may mean The HooDoo Master, he's really into Ophidian culture.
Ah yes, now only if he would check out this topic, oh well I will jist forget this question then