Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

next world thoughts!

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jun 27, 2010
I beat aquila yesterday and at the end meowiarity (excuse my spelling) translated the note.
SPOILER ALERT!
it says to meet the toy maker in valencia because he knows how to defeat Kane. My idea is we will have to disguise as an armada (again) and get the red windstone to sneak into valencia from port regal skyway. when we reach valencia a new skyway will await us and the city in the see the game (icon at the top of the website) that is in valencia that we have not seen yet. guessing its named cadiz. I also think that we will face queen very soon. what are your thoughts on this prediction?

First Mate
Nov 01, 2012
p101lover on Jun 29, 2015 wrote:
I beat aquila yesterday and at the end meowiarity (excuse my spelling) translated the note.
SPOILER ALERT!
it says to meet the toy maker in valencia because he knows how to defeat Kane. My idea is we will have to disguise as an armada (again) and get the red windstone to sneak into valencia from port regal skyway. when we reach valencia a new skyway will await us and the city in the see the game (icon at the top of the website) that is in valencia that we have not seen yet. guessing its named cadiz. I also think that we will face queen very soon. what are your thoughts on this prediction?
In Sivella, one of the scholars tells of a place called florenzia, obviously florence, we might go there.

Lieutenant
Jun 29, 2011
p101lover on Jun 29, 2015 wrote:
SPOILER ALERT!
We're going to Valencia, but that's all we know. Keep imagining stuff though and have fun doing it!

Petty Officer
Jun 09, 2015
maybe we will go to darkmoor to get something and then go there l