next world

1
AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Jun 02, 2013
76
hey what do you guys think the next wold shold be personally i think it shold be polaris or grizzlehiem

Ensign
Feb 02, 2013
18
I think the next world is Krokotopia because on the last dungeon on Aquila it mentioned something about Krokotopia.

P. S
See you in the Skyways!

Obonoxious Brian Silver Lvl 65 Aquila Legend
Patrick Lvl 65 Bull Fighter

Petty Officer
Jul 06, 2010
52
I'm reasonably sure Blind Mew has confirmed it as Valencia. Krokotopia is still a legitimate possibility though, as are Grizzleheim and Polaris. And maybe Darkmoor, since they've mentioned it a few times. In fact, pretty much anything is possible after Valencia (except Avalon, unfortunately).

Lieutenant
Oct 12, 2010
159
musketer592 on Feb 10, 2014 wrote:
hey what do you guys think the next wold shold be personally i think it shold be polaris or grizzlehiem
That's exactly what I thought. But, sense players can't actually go to Polaris yet, I started creating it like how thought it should go. I know I'm DEFINITELY not as good of a story creator as the blind mew, so I mainly just made the characters (not to brag but, I do draw pretty good drawings of Napoleguin like NPCs. Still, not quite as good as how the real KI artist would draw them though).

Lieutenant
Oct 12, 2010
159
Although, we might have to travel back to Moo Shu, some how get the key to Dragonspyre (that Malistare wanted but the Emperor rejected/denied) and go to Dragonspyre!

~Dead-eye Octavio Devereaux, level 65 Witchdoctor~

~Fearful Zane Parker, level 18 Buccaneer~

~Fearless Jill Davis, level 11 Swashbuckler~

Lieutenant
Oct 12, 2010
159
musketer592 on Feb 10, 2014 wrote:
hey what do you guys think the next wold shold be personally i think it shold be polaris or grizzlehiem
One more thing, If we do go to Grizzlehiem, I know the perfect ships ~it should go from a knarr, to a Snekkja longship, to a drakkar longship~

Ensign
Jan 27, 2011
2
Has there been any word WHEN the next world will be coming ???

Ensign
Dec 02, 2012
22
Petty Officer
Jun 02, 2013
76
i only chose grizzlehiem or polaris because there is a bear in the el dorado picture and there are bears in grizzilhiem and polaris

Ensign
Mar 04, 2013
7
I think the next world is Valencia, because of clues hinted at in the final part if the game. The next world should come out by next week, as it has been hinted that there is a reason the new content is taking so long, and that in the beginning of the March Newsletter it says "March has the potential to bring some good luck to Pirate101, so it’s best if you could keep your fingers crossed, horseshoes hung, and four-leaf clover handy". Another reason is because many people are quitting because we left off at a cliffhanger, and the storyline is now the main priority of the game.

Lieutenant
Jan 28, 2014
103
Tickles5042 on Mar 8, 2014 wrote:
I think the next world is Valencia, because of clues hinted at in the final part if the game. The next world should come out by next week, as it has been hinted that there is a reason the new content is taking so long, and that in the beginning of the March Newsletter it says "March has the potential to bring some good luck to Pirate101, so it’s best if you could keep your fingers crossed, horseshoes hung, and four-leaf clover handy". Another reason is because many people are quitting because we left off at a cliffhanger, and the storyline is now the main priority of the game.
FALSE.

Valencia is NOT going to be the next world. If you sail up to the Stormgate to Valencia in Skull Island (Port Regal Skyway), the text "Stormgate to Valencia (Requires Red Windstone)" will fade on the screen. That means that Valencia is going to be the semi-final world, maybe even sooner than that.

Captain
Mar 24, 2013
704
Interesting there are a lot of world mention,as your pirate progress the storyline. Also there are hints in the character creation screen currently Krokotopia and Grizzelheim are not yet aviable,as a playable world.
Marylebone became a playable world last March and Moo Shu and Skull Island are playable world by default.

It's more likely Krokotopia to be the next playable world,as it was mentioned by a familiar character for those who played wizard101, please don't spoil it. The next playable world might be Polaris,it was mentioned in Valencia by a quest. Maybe there could be Monquista part 2 and Valencia part 2 as an expansion world bonus.

As for Grizzelheim as a playable world in pirate101,well maybe next March.

Ensign
Mar 09, 2013
31
musketer592 on Feb 10, 2014 wrote:
hey what do you guys think the next wold shold be personally i think it shold be polaris or grizzlehiem
exactally exept i think you sould add krocatopia befor those

Ensign
Jun 14, 2009
1
Any world would be great
I am looking forward to continuing the adventure

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
5752
I believe the next world we visit, after traveling to Valencia to find " g ", will be darkmoor. the reason for this is because the guy we need to find is named Cagliostro (sp?), the historical Cagliostro was a type of occult mystic/ con artist.

Lieutenant
Oct 12, 2010
183
musketer592 on Feb 10, 2014 wrote:
hey what do you guys think the next wold shold be personally i think it shold be polaris or grizzlehiem
I too think it should be Grizzleheim!

Ensign
Aug 23, 2010
6
Well I think the next world will be Krokotopia. My friend while we were fighting the scylla in Aquila read something saying the squid storm gate lead to Krokotopia. So my thoughts is to have a quest that leads us back there to maybe fight the squid off and go through to Krokotopia. This could happen but it may not.

Sly Luke Davenport 65 Swashbuckler
See you in the spiral!

First Mate
Mar 30, 2011
474
So far, we know that we are definitely going to visit the Toymaker in Valencia, for what would have been the whole point of deciphering the script?
The Toymaker will most likely tell us to visit other worlds and skyways, to look for the other pieces of El Dorado or something else.
I think it should be Krokotopia, considering that along with El Dorado and Azteca, Krokotopia is an ancient world full of secrets we have yet to discover, one of these secrets could lead us to the whereabouts of a map piece or maybe something much greater...

Petty Officer
Oct 29, 2012
96
i would like either Krokotopia or Grizzleheim, mostly Krok though.

Petty Officer
Jun 02, 2013
76
Noble Tyler Strong on Apr 4, 2014 wrote:
So far, we know that we are definitely going to visit the Toymaker in Valencia, for what would have been the whole point of deciphering the script?
The Toymaker will most likely tell us to visit other worlds and skyways, to look for the other pieces of El Dorado or something else.
I think it should be Krokotopia, considering that along with El Dorado and Azteca, Krokotopia is an ancient world full of secrets we have yet to discover, one of these secrets could lead us to the whereabouts of a map piece or maybe something much greater...
the Krokinomicon! (i play wizards too i know what it is)

Ensign
Dec 06, 2013
6
I think they should definetly make Valencia part 2, where you battle Kane and get the last piece of the map
of El dorado. Cunning Chris Gunwhale level 51 swashbuckler See you in Marleybone! ( I probably might
get to beat Aquila before summmer)

Gunner's Mate
Jul 08, 2013
263
sjosten on Feb 19, 2014 wrote:
I'm reasonably sure Blind Mew has confirmed it as Valencia. Krokotopia is still a legitimate possibility though, as are Grizzleheim and Polaris. And maybe Darkmoor, since they've mentioned it a few times. In fact, pretty much anything is possible after Valencia (except Avalon, unfortunately).
your right its Valencia we have to find the toymaker there he knows how to defeat kane plus we think we already know who the toymaker is check it out at the tavern board

Ensign
Jun 27, 2013
1
musketer592 on Feb 10, 2014 wrote:
hey what do you guys think the next wold shold be personally i think it shold be polaris or grizzlehiem
If you look at the picture found in blood's liar there is a polar bear in it so it is polaris

Petty Officer
Feb 24, 2013
69
I think Krotopia. Avery may have a friend at Krotopia, so you must go to Krotopia to learn the way to sneak into Valencia.

Gunner's Mate
Feb 22, 2011
271
Shadowcloud Legend on Feb 20, 2014 wrote:
Although, we might have to travel back to Moo Shu, some how get the key to Dragonspyre (that Malistare wanted but the Emperor rejected/denied) and go to Dragonspyre!

~Dead-eye Octavio Devereaux, level 65 Witchdoctor~

~Fearful Zane Parker, level 18 Buccaneer~

~Fearless Jill Davis, level 11 Swashbuckler~
We already went to DS, it was called Avernus. In between Monquista and Valencia. But maybe KI could give it a storyline and some NPCs?

1