Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

New Game world

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Oct 15, 2012
When is Kingslsle going to add the next world after aquila. I want to find the El Dorado Map.

Petty Officer
Feb 05, 2013
Same, i can't wait for next world. Were going to valencia for valencia part 2 in book 15, but whats the world after that....krokotpia? Chrysalis?

Ensign
Apr 14, 2012
Petty Officer
Feb 05, 2013
Krokotopia432 on Sep 18, 2014 wrote:
You mean Khrysalis?
Ya, i'm bad at spelling these names, there so hard

Ensign
Dec 13, 2008
we all do young pirate. from the hints ratbeard has gave us. this next update is not a small one. something tells me this update will be huge and amazing. so amazing that it will make you never want to log off. I believe this is not just a world or next storyline we are getting. we are getting so much more. in my opinion I rather wait to get a huge update that will last me, than a small update that will be finished within 2 weeks. trust me I play pirates101 a lot. mostly every day. (sometimes I believe I have no life lol)

Ensign
Jul 21, 2013
RyanBold1 on Sep 2, 2014 wrote:
When is Kingslsle going to add the next world after aquila. I want to find the El Dorado Map.
Next year. probably lol