Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Nautical Lvl Trouble

Petty Officer
Sep 27, 2013
Since I beat the game, I made a new Musketeer. He's pretty good, in regular lvl.... But! He's in Valencia and nautical lvl 3! Can someone bring me to Aquila and we can shoot down ships there to get my nautical lvl up?
Thank you

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
My Goodness How on earth did you manage to get that far without doing your nautical quests? I suspect you have had some very helpful friends.

I am one pirate that is not for power leveling at that level. Oh a help out for one world up is fine especially when a nautical xp party is going on and I have no issues with that but to take such a low level to Aquila is defeating what the game is all about. I have never agreed with power leveling. I will be more than happy to have a higher level pirate help out a lower on with their quests but a low level just does not belong in those high areas for good reason. You would get annihilated by one hit. Besides I think the game designers have put in some blocks to prevent this kind of activity. Lower level friends have ported to me and tried to join in ship battles and told me that the game would not let them engage into the fight. I think this is wise. One ship sneaking up on you and you would be history.
I will be more than happy to come to your world and help you farm ships at your level to get your nautical xp up. But sorry, no I don't agree with bringing low level pirates out of their leagues.

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
I agree 100% with Chrissy on this one. That is a bit too much to ask in my opinion since you obviously would need the other person helping to take the lead on every single ship battle- because as she stated, if your ship was attacked the farming would be over for you and more than likely most of your attacks would miss if your ship took the lead. Any farming that I have been involved in there is a bit of give and take or my turn, your turn going on.

My pirates nautical level is 65 (should have made it to Admiral but I didn't realize you no longer gained Naut. XP when your pirate reached level 65 until it was too late) and I gained that by questing and fighting ships solo pretty much 90% of the time. The other 10% was always when I was helping others by farming and I almost always lead the way. Granted I had the advantage of using crowns to buy a couple top of the line ships which may not be an option for you. Try to save gold and get the best ship possible and farm slightly higher ships for good ship parts drops. Just fight ships as far above your level that you can handle and slowly pluck away at it. Also search the skyways in your current world (try realm Avery as it is usually the busiest) and more than likely you will find a group or two farming together. Join in and watch your naut. XP climb.

Also like Chrissy stated, you should start by asking if anyone can help you farm for ships in your current world or maybe the next one. I agree that going from Valencia to Aquila to tag along for farming is too big of a jump and takes away from having to 'earn your wings'. Clearly the other person would be doing all the work and you would have to just be along for the ride....and the Naut. XP.

That being said, I would be willing to help you with Naut. XP in your current world or one world up if you are interested. That way you could actually take the reigns for a battle or two- both dealing damage and taking a lump or two.

May 24, 2009
That sounds pretty chesty if you ask me It's similar to someone asking to copy that homework assignment that you worked really hard on. It's taking the lazy way out, no offense. We battled our way to the high levels, and you should do the same.

Lvl 65