Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Is it Aqula or is it me?

AuthorMessage
First Mate
Oct 15, 2012
I need help with every battle I do. Well, almost every battle. If I don't get help, I most likely die or get out of the battle with little or no companions with low health. I tried the cave of thunder 4 times yet i still didn't beat it. My pirate looks extremely ugly and one low level girl thought I was a boy but choose to be a girl. We argued and I said I couldn't change the color of my gear. Then she said to get gear with better looks and if they have bad stats just ask someone to help. If none of my friends are on, then it takes me awhile to get help. Is it Aquila being to hard or is it me? I would train my companions but the training tomes cost to much. I think ki should lower the price.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
pirate101 lover on Mar 29, 2014 wrote:
I need help with every battle I do. Well, almost every battle. If I don't get help, I most likely die or get out of the battle with little or no companions with low health. I tried the cave of thunder 4 times yet i still didn't beat it. My pirate looks extremely ugly and one low level girl thought I was a boy but choose to be a girl. We argued and I said I couldn't change the color of my gear. Then she said to get gear with better looks and if they have bad stats just ask someone to help. If none of my friends are on, then it takes me awhile to get help. Is it Aquila being to hard or is it me? I would train my companions but the training tomes cost to much. I think ki should lower the price.
Well your biggest problem you already know about. You really have to take care of your companions so they can take care of you. Doing extra fights and ship battles to earn more gold is part of it. It takes work and that work WILL reap you good benefits IF you do it. With the new companion updates coming up it will get easier as your guys can be getting you gold and training tomes for you but I am sure you will still need to do the work. Getting good gear takes farming too. Look at strong player's pirates stats and write down the names of their gear and check the Wiki for who drops it and go farm them. Being a strong pirate doesn't happen automatically, you have to make it happen.
I am really sorry you came up against such rude players. Trust me we are not all that way and we really want to help you succeed. It just takes work on your part and the shared knowledge from your Marauders here to show you the way.

First Mate
Mar 30, 2011
I thought Aquila was difficult in the beginning, but I realised it was just me XD. I am a Witchdoctor but was using the sword you get from the Admiral's Bundle and found that balancing out your companions' stats is not the best way to go, so I reset most of my companions and made it that the main storyline companions appeared allot, this helped. If you haven't already I suggest giving your companions rough, tough, dodgy and accurate, these help the most!