Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Identity Crisis. Unknown Eagle

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Oct 01, 2010
Around the time of the Marleybone and Aquila release, a Massively article came out and talked about it. In that article was a picture of the most epic eagle warrior I've ever looked upon. I have never seen this bird or anything similar to him in any part of the game. Do you think we will ever see him in game? I really hope so. Here's a picture of him. (I can't post a link directly to the article unfortunately)

http://www.pirate101central.com/forums/showthread.php?54498-Do-we-ever-meet-this-guy-in-game&p=259625#post259625

edit: After doing some heavy research, I found out he was an unused concept of Ulysses (the Hero of Troy ). I hope he ends up looking like that one day (and hopefully for an equally epic situation). It would be a shame to not see his amazing design put to use.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
The Admiral on Oct 13, 2014 wrote:
Around the time of the Marleybone and Aquila release, a Massively article came out and talked about it. In that article was a picture of the most epic eagle warrior I've ever looked upon. I have never seen this bird or anything similar to him in any part of the game. Do you think we will ever see him in game? I really hope so. Here's a picture of him. (I can't post a link directly to the article unfortunately)

http://www.pirate101central.com/forums/showthread.php?54498-Do-we-ever-meet-this-guy-in-game&p=259625#post259625

edit: After doing some heavy research, I found out he was an unused concept of Ulysses (the Hero of Troy ). I hope he ends up looking like that one day (and hopefully for an equally epic situation). It would be a shame to not see his amazing design put to use.
Hmm, could that possibly be a concept illustration for Eagliles?

Petty Officer
Jan 09, 2013
Hmm.. might be Ajax, the loyal friend of Achilles. Or, Nestor, the old and wise Horseman who Agamemnon used for planning and tacticing before battle. Last but not least, Patroclus, the dear cousin of Achilles, who lately defied his orders and died wearing his cousin's own armor during the Trojan war!

Ensign
Sep 06, 2014
The Admiral on Oct 13, 2014 wrote:

looks like Ulysses just with more armor