Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Hippo Uprising

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Oct 12, 2010
In Aquila, we only really meet one Hippo. But I really think the idea of having hippos in Aquila is a very good idea and hippos really fit Aquila. So what I'm saying is, that I think KI should add more hippos to Aquila.

Gunner's Mate
Oct 12, 2010
1of1 Buccaneer on Feb 20, 2014 wrote:
In Aquila, we only really meet one Hippo. But I really think the idea of having hippos in Aquila is a very good idea and hippos really fit Aquila. So what I'm saying is, that I think KI should add more hippos to Aquila.
OK, I do to, but seriously Eric? I think The Shadow Eagles should be more populated.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
1Of1Musketeer on Feb 20, 2014 wrote:
OK, I do to, but seriously Eric? I think The Shadow Eagles should be more populated.
There is not one thing wrong with expressing an opinion and a desire for something specific in the game. Nor is there any thing wrong with disagreeing with someone's idea. Let's just try to agree to disagree and not poke fun at anyone for their opinions. Ok?

Gunner's Mate
Oct 12, 2010
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Feb 21, 2014 wrote:
There is not one thing wrong with expressing an opinion and a desire for something specific in the game. Nor is there any thing wrong with disagreeing with someone's idea. Let's just try to agree to disagree and not poke fun at anyone for their opinions. Ok?
OK. Sorry Chrissy and Eric. I feel a little bad. But not to be personal but the author of this is my brother. Anyways, I think that'd be a fine idea!