Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Hawkules has five labors by Tibirdus unfinished?

AuthorMessage
Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
Throughout the whole time finding Hawkules to aid Argos in keeping The Minotaur sealed in The Labyrinth forever again, I remember Emperor Tibirdius saying he tasked Hawkules to finish ten labors to atone for his latest troublemaking, and he only finished five before he departed from Nova Aquila. Sounds like he's halfway done with his atonement task bestowed by Tibirdius, & somehow we kinda feel bad that his task was interrupted.

Maybe this could be accounted for in Hawkules promotion quests to come? You know, so his remaining five labors would not go unnoticed while adventuring to get to El Dorado?

Pirates, what do you think if this surfaces up? I think we would have to help finish those five remaining labors for him before his atonement can be finished.

First Mate
Sep 13, 2010
uh, did you see my promotion ideas topic

Btw I didn't know it was Tibirdius giving him the tasks in P101- in mythology it's Eurystheus, who isn't in the game.

In my promotion ideas I only used Cerberus though (12th task, Eurystheus considers 2 of his original tasks incomplete and assigns 2 more)

A lot of the 12 tasks are short and wouldn't make good quests. I picked just 1 task and the other two promotions were about things he did afterward.

Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
AndrewDeathblade11... on Nov 20, 2015 wrote:
uh, did you see my promotion ideas topic

Btw I didn't know it was Tibirdius giving him the tasks in P101- in mythology it's Eurystheus, who isn't in the game.

In my promotion ideas I only used Cerberus though (12th task, Eurystheus considers 2 of his original tasks incomplete and assigns 2 more)

A lot of the 12 tasks are short and wouldn't make good quests. I picked just 1 task and the other two promotions were about things he did afterward.
Uh, no I didn't... not yet.

Still, Tibirdius did task him to finish his remaining labors to atone for his latest troublemaking, not Eurystheus. Though, Eurystheus could make an appearance at some point or other. I just paid attention to his dialogue.

There will come a time to finish Hawkules' labors to Tibirdius, & once that time comes, we'll be there to finish them.

Your ideas on them are no doubt nice, though.