Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Halls of Minos

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Nov 19, 2012
I make it all the way to the last battle and die. Every single time. I have even bought a minion. Still died. :( Does anyone know if there are any mercs for hire on Pirate101? Could anyone join me in a battle to help me beat this challenge so I can complete the level? I will allow all treasure chests for you! Help!!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Welcome to the message boards Rowan. Indeed Mercs for Charter does indeed help with Pirate dungeons. That said many players here could meet you if you just post a time, time zone, where to meet and on what realm and will help you through. That fight I just did on my musketeer and it wasn't easy but I did it. Just make sure you don't have any witchdoctor companions on your crew and if you have any with witchhunter they will excel in this fight. I just posted some tips for this fight on another thread and you can read them if you like. Just keeping yourself and your crew spaced apart from each other will really help lower the damage. Stack a lot of shooters in your first few rows of companions so you can focus your attacks on them, one at a time without having to get too close together. Also put your pet away as they have a nasty habit of creating a link that will get several of you hit at once by one of their AoE attacks. You really can do this but if you don't want to solo it, then by all means, let's see who can join you when you want to try again.
Please let us know.

Bosun
Jan 02, 2012
Welcome to the Message boards, Rowan. Here's a TFC: JK77IEFF I've had better luck giving and soliciting in game help on pirate101central.com because your posts get on the board much faster than the KI boards. There's even a group that calls itself "Mercenaries for Charter". See you in Aquila.

Admiral
Jul 07, 2013
I would be glad to assist you. What date, time, and realm is good for you?

Virtuous Dante Ramsey

Ensign
Nov 19, 2012
DuranteRamses87 on Feb 10, 2014 wrote:
I would be glad to assist you. What date, time, and realm is good for you?

Virtuous Dante Ramsey
I was able to get through it! Thank you for the assistance!!! Next up the Labyrinth. If I can't get through it could you help?