Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

favorite worlds

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Jul 13, 2013
i've finally made it to aquila so i ask you

from skull island thru valencia pt 2 i ask you what is your favorite world and why

Lieutenant
Dec 30, 2012
firstmatesubodai34... on Mar 6, 2017 wrote:
i've finally made it to aquila so i ask you

from skull island thru valencia pt 2 i ask you what is your favorite world and why
For me, my favorite world is, without a doubt, Marleybone. I like anything about Marleybone in general (that's the main reason I even included it in my message board name) everything from the plot to the beautiful nightime skies (even if they are in a war zone) and even the background music is all wonderful. (In my opinion anyway)

Ensign
Mar 04, 2016
Gunner's Mate
May 08, 2010
Cool Ranch, the first half was meh, but I loved the ending to cool ranch part I, the standoff with English Bill, reminded me of the Lone Ranger at some point (but it should bc of the reference of course) and Rooster Cogburn was amazing, I just wish they added a Pat Garret reference somewhere, that'd make my day. Cool Ranch part 2 was probably even better, due to the Mag 7, and I was at one point a western US history buff, and the Captain Blood standoff was probably, the greatest fight In Cool Ranch for me.

Petty Officer
Jul 13, 2013