Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Did anyone notice Norbert Argleston in the Lyceum?

AuthorMessage
Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
I took a few visits to the Lyceum in Nova Aquila and found myself another relative of Harold Argleston in Wizard101 & Desmond Argleston I saw in Cool Ranch, Norbert Argleston. I just couldn't believe that another Argleston relative is in Pirate101, & is in Aquila the whole time, even if I didn't notice him before! How many of them are there?

Anyway, my mind somehow told me that he had a role sometime, I think, but right now, he's just in the Lyceum with some of the Wizard101 Treasure Cards on the table.

If any of you have spotted Norbert Argleston in the Lyceum, what active role do you think he may have in the main storyline later on? A good one would be fine, nonetheless.

Sometimes, you got to keep a close eye on a few hidden and/or unused characters who may play a surprising role in the main story in one point or another, rather than leaving them just hidden/unused characters.

If any of the P101 team can answer this, I ask you, what is Norbert Argleston's eventual role in the main storyline? Thanks for answering!

Petty Officer
Feb 27, 2009
I was just wondering around when I found him. I was as intrigued as you are, can't wait to find out what he's doing there.

Quentin Davenport, lvl 62

Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
wanted468 on Dec 13, 2014 wrote:
I was just wondering around when I found him. I was as intrigued as you are, can't wait to find out what he's doing there.

Quentin Davenport, lvl 62
Good of you to find him & notice that. You know, Wizard101 does have a few NPCs that don't have a role or use in the game, and that feels empty to some who see NPCs without any proper role or use in that game. I can remember one particular NPC without a role found in Dragonspyre's Great Spyre... and I'm sure some of you remember, too.

We just got to keep a sharp eye out for any NPC in P101 or W101 that may currently have no role & make certain they receive some attention to these NPCs. You never know what kind of role they may carry out in the main storyline or otherwise.