Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Cave of Lamos

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jun 15, 2009
I don't know if this is a bug, but why do the warriors keep spawning? There is no way me and 2 companions can kill them.

Admiral
Jul 27, 2012
I just finished doing this, so now I see what you mean. But it's not as bad as you may think. The Laestrygoneans (based on the cannibal monsters in the Odyssey who assailed Ulysses and his crew as they tried to sail back home from Troy) seem to have a special power of making doubles of themselves -- but these doubles are much weaker. The key to the fight for me was to remember which were my starting monsters, and focus on them. Then the doubles of the starters could be easily taken out (often simply by reposte or vengeance strike, etc.) I hope this is helpful.

Virtuous Anne Radcliffe

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Anne Radcliffe on Jun 19, 2013 wrote:
I just finished doing this, so now I see what you mean. But it's not as bad as you may think. The Laestrygoneans (based on the cannibal monsters in the Odyssey who assailed Ulysses and his crew as they tried to sail back home from Troy) seem to have a special power of making doubles of themselves -- but these doubles are much weaker. The key to the fight for me was to remember which were my starting monsters, and focus on them. Then the doubles of the starters could be easily taken out (often simply by reposte or vengeance strike, etc.) I hope this is helpful.

Virtuous Anne Radcliffe
Oh this is Quite helpful. It is so easy to slip into sensory overload . Now I can calm down and select my targets with a greater purpose. . Thank you.