Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Can't believe I Missed this . . .

AuthorMessage
Bosun
Feb 25, 2012
So, I'm working on cleaning up the last couple of aquilan companion sidequests on my Buck. as a part of that, I am fighting 'Lulz' in 'yoomad' cave. let me say that again: fighting a TROLL, named LULZ, in YOOMAD cave. Now, I have played through this game 3 times before now, and I NEVER noticed any laestrygon troll jokes outside of Monkey King's infamous 'Don't feed the trolls'. did this escape anybody else's notice, or am I just really dimwitted?

Lieutenant
Nov 11, 2012
lulz means lol means laugh out loud and a troll is a internet guy that tricks people and yoomad sounds like you mad? like some people in the internet say you mad bro? when you whine about something thats just very misterious and kind of disturbing but wow i cannot believe you found that XD

Admiral
Jul 07, 2013
I just got Splinter's line from the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles movies in the 90s, "HA HA I made another funny!"

Virtuous Dante Ramsey

First Mate
Dec 24, 2009
Blixet on Apr 27, 2015 wrote:
So, I'm working on cleaning up the last couple of aquilan companion sidequests on my Buck. as a part of that, I am fighting 'Lulz' in 'yoomad' cave. let me say that again: fighting a TROLL, named LULZ, in YOOMAD cave. Now, I have played through this game 3 times before now, and I NEVER noticed any laestrygon troll jokes outside of Monkey King's infamous 'Don't feed the trolls'. did this escape anybody else's notice, or am I just really dimwitted?
Wow... I can't believe I never saw that. I always catch those things.

Fearless Dolan Grant lvl65