Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Can someone help me with the labyrinth?

AuthorMessage
Gunner's Mate
Jan 27, 2013
I need help doing the labyrinth. Please i attempted to do it twice but failed both times... Please need help ...
- Faithful Tatiana Jackson level 64 witch doctor

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Kronosroses on Jan 30, 2014 wrote:
I need help doing the labyrinth. Please i attempted to do it twice but failed both times... Please need help ...
- Faithful Tatiana Jackson level 64 witch doctor
Good for you for trying it at least twice. You are stretching yourself more and more. Well done.

Lieutenant
Jul 15, 2013
I could help you I didn't solo it either but I could help I have helped a ton of my friends do the labyrinth soon now I have the belt of Taurus but I can tell you when and what zone later I have a lot of studying to do for the local spelling bee but I will talk to you later
Ruthless Blaze Roberts lvl65 musketeersmusketeers

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
CanaanBC on Feb 1, 2014 wrote:
I could help you I didn't solo it either but I could help I have helped a ton of my friends do the labyrinth soon now I have the belt of Taurus but I can tell you when and what zone later I have a lot of studying to do for the local spelling bee but I will talk to you later
Ruthless Blaze Roberts lvl65 musketeersmusketeers
Spelling Bee Wow, very impressive. Kudos to you for stretching yourself to do such a thing. Chrissy Th'Blesser is very pleased.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
I have soloed it on my Privateer and my Musketeer but my Witchdoctor isn't old enough yet so I don't have witchdoctor specific points but both have a witchdoctor first mate, the Inoshishi Necromancer. I just protected him with Valor's shield and whoever else needed one and used my heals wisely. I took out the shade first since he has flanking and can get some devastating hits in. On my first moves I backed my team up so that they could not get flanked and I was patient and let them come to me. I had everyone attack the shade at once and I generally had him by the second round of attacks. Then I went for the Minotaur as his repeated string of hits does such serious damage. So they ganged up first on the shade and next on the minotaur. Then the skeletal guys were easy in comparison. Be careful how you go through and avoid the extra fights with the shades in those little areas. They can be gone around, don't just go by the quest arrow. Use the map to go around the extra guys and it will save you a lot of hassle. Once you get to the last fight, just focus on the minotaurs and focus on one at a time. Yes they do get bigger but they all came down when my team focused exclusively on them. On my musketeer I used my bombs a lot to wear them down and on my privateer I used my fire damage AoE attacks to do the same thing. Just protect your hard hitters and focus your attacks and you Can solo this if you want to.

Captain
May 13, 2011
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Feb 2, 2014 wrote:
Spelling Bee Wow, very impressive. Kudos to you for stretching yourself to do such a thing. Chrissy Th'Blesser is very pleased.
what does NOT please you? anyway, on topic, what you mean labyrinth? im at the part where you try to replace argos, but im not sure if you mean inside the labyrinth or going to meet argos

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Sneaky George Quar... on Feb 7, 2014 wrote:
what does NOT please you? anyway, on topic, what you mean labyrinth? im at the part where you try to replace argos, but im not sure if you mean inside the labyrinth or going to meet argos
The tips above were for the labyrinth maze itself. The fight to get to it, The Halls Of Minos is pretty tough too. For the vultures I just kept my team members positioned so that they could not be flanked and made sure to heal myself before the fight ended as there are several times that another fight triggers and does not allow you to heal. I did discover one way to get past this. If my life is really low after the first fight in a set, or I have lost my first mate, when the screen is showing the talking of the next vultures, before I hit the Done button, I click my blue yum globe to get fully healed and get my knocked out companions back. Then the next fight in the set is doable.
For the part with the snakes, the second one has the purple shakes that have witch hunter. I missed what they were and started the fight too fast so I just fled and reset my companions so that I did not have a witchdoctor in the first three rows and I did just fine. Just be sure to space out your team like you do with Satyr fights. If they are spaced out then the AoE hits that they do will not do damage on more that one companion. I also put my pet in his kennel for this fight too as an unsuspecting pet can dart in trying to do clean up and manage to link you to another companion and all will get hit by a multi hit from one of the snakes.

Hmm what does not please me? Anyone being harsh,mean or rude to someone. That will get my hackles up for sure.