Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Cadmus and the famous Blades of Shade

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Sep 16, 2012
Okay, so I have been farming Cadmus for like a week now and still haven't gotten his blades. I mean I know they're rare but come on, I did at LEAST 20 battles a day. I switched realms and everything and everything but I still haven't gotten it. I have reported this to KI but I still haven't gotten them. In my opinion Kingsisle needs to lower drop rates in both wizard101 and pirate101. I know I sound like I am complaining but I am serious the drop rates are just too low for both children and adults to have the patience for.

Pirate101-Dead-eye Chris Lewis
-Alex Hawkins

Wizard101-Cole ThunderHammer (Fire)
- Luke Skywalker (Death)
- Angel Legend (Balance)

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
awesomedudio101416 on Jun 4, 2015 wrote:
Okay, so I have been farming Cadmus for like a week now and still haven't gotten his blades. I mean I know they're rare but come on, I did at LEAST 20 battles a day. I switched realms and everything and everything but I still haven't gotten it. I have reported this to KI but I still haven't gotten them. In my opinion Kingsisle needs to lower drop rates in both wizard101 and pirate101. I know I sound like I am complaining but I am serious the drop rates are just too low for both children and adults to have the patience for.

Pirate101-Dead-eye Chris Lewis
-Alex Hawkins

Wizard101-Cole ThunderHammer (Fire)
- Luke Skywalker (Death)
- Angel Legend (Balance)
Hi Alex, welcome to the message boards.
It took me months of trying whenever I had the time and then a few days of just constant grinding on him to get my blades. Then when a friend asked for help I got another set the first try. Ya just never know, it's a roll of Ratbeard's loot table dice.

Ensign
Aug 09, 2013
I just feel like I have to say this, immediately after I read this post I fought Cadmus for the first time, ever. And got the Blades of Shade.

Just felt it needed to be said here..

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
SlyZenobia on Jun 30, 2015 wrote:
I just feel like I have to say this, immediately after I read this post I fought Cadmus for the first time, ever. And got the Blades of Shade.

Just felt it needed to be said here..
Congratulations on your amazing luck

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Amazing luck, indeed. I farmed Cadmus for a couple of weeks before I gave up ( on my swashbuckler ) and when my musketeer went in to fight Cadmus, she got them the first time!
My best advice to you is this - if this is causing you stress, step back and take a break from farming, do something else. Then when your mental energies are refreshed, try again. Fortunately, the Cadmus fight is short and not a series of battles or errands ( unlike Miranda ).

Captain
Feb 11, 2010
I feel your pain. I'm trying to get the Deathdealers from the Duck of Death, I tried for almost a MONTH and still no luck.

I did manage to get his whole outfit though.

Bosun
Feb 25, 2012
fact: using the good luck emote for PRECISELY 7.77 seconds quadruples the chance of getting loot.

.100% legit.

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
What is so good about cadmus' blades anyway

Petty Officer
Oct 31, 2012
I got the blades the first time I tried.