Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Aquilus?

AuthorMessage
Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
I always thought that the recovery from Minos' rule was ages ago and that Aquilus is dead but if my research is correct it only happened 9 or 10 years ago so Aquilus should be alive? If he gifted the golden egg to the Tibirdius why would he just let it slip from his hands and not go and retrieve it in battle against Troy? As a matter of fact if we never heard about the Aquila puppet show and the pets puppet show we wouldn't know he existed, so where is Aquilus, is he dead?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
witchdoctor daruis on Mar 4, 2016 wrote:
I always thought that the recovery from Minos' rule was ages ago and that Aquilus is dead but if my research is correct it only happened 9 or 10 years ago so Aquilus should be alive? If he gifted the golden egg to the Tibirdius why would he just let it slip from his hands and not go and retrieve it in battle against Troy? As a matter of fact if we never heard about the Aquila puppet show and the pets puppet show we wouldn't know he existed, so where is Aquilus, is he dead?
Aquilus didn't find the Golden Egg, Eagles did, review the Blind Homer puppet show. Yes, Aquilus is dead.

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
anecorbie on Mar 4, 2016 wrote:
Aquilus didn't find the Golden Egg, Eagles did, review the Blind Homer puppet show. Yes, Aquilus is dead.
Oh yes Eagilles did sorry, do you know how Aquilus died?