Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Aquila Quest Glitch?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Oct 17, 2015
Hi my character name is HOPE, Lvl 64, Musketeer and is currently questing to get to lvl 65.

okay so, after defeating Medusa to get Ulysses Bow back, or the raven person, I had to talk to Ulysses to claim my prizes and experience and finally move on to a new quest. Now the annoying part is that apparently I'm not done with my quest yet. I have to defeat medusa again to think that i must have done something wrong coz i lost connection while fighting her. Unfortunately defeating this bosses was not the answer. whenever I fight this bosses I see 2 main quest the one where I have to talk to him and that currently one I'm doing. I guess losing your main quest is much easier to relocate than this one coz it does say that I should be talking to Ulysses in humble cave but when I do, it says I still need to his bow to medusa. So i dont know anymore this is really stressful coz im bout to turn lvl 65 and this is happening. Kingsisle, please fix this glitch or bug. its really annoying & is making me a little bit upset.

Captain
Jul 16, 2014
Ahoy!

Please send an email to support@pirate101.com for assistance with this issue.

*Bonnie Anne, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*