Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Anthemusa Giggles

AuthorMessage
Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Thank you So much KI team for the Anthemusa quest. I just experienced some of it and my sides hurt from laughing and I am wiping giggle tears from my face. The ear wax and the "Whats" and the muffled voices were so well done. I haven't laughed so much since Ratbeard's promotion quest. Sarah and Mew, you deserve the best award out there. The voice over acting's comedic timing is flawless. I have enough endorphins in me from laughing to last me several days of bad back pain. The giggles, joy, challenges and eye candy from your games are worth every cent I have paid to play. Not to mention the life changing friendships I have made playing. I can't think of a thing to give you that equals in value to what you all have produced for our enjoyment. Blessings and Giggles on All of You .