Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Yellow Armadillo Pet Thingy

AuthorMessage
Gunner's Mate
Jul 03, 2011
Hello! So, I have this one friend who has a pet called a Yellow Marshadillow or something like that and I was just wondering if anyone else had seen them? Does anyone know how to get them? Just wondering because if they're easier to get than the regular Armadillo..... I'd rather just get the yellow one. Thanks.....

Rachel - Level 46

Administrator
Hi! The Yellow Marshadillow is one of our limited time Spring Time Pets.

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Gunner's Mate
Jul 03, 2011
One-Eyed Jack on Aug 16, 2013 wrote:
Hi! The Yellow Marshadillow is one of our limited time Spring Time Pets.
Thank you for letting me know, Jack.

Rachel - Level 46

Ensign
Jul 21, 2013
How do you craete a topic? I have a really good i dea for one but cant figure out how to do it?

Captain
Mar 09, 2011
Witch Docters Inc on Aug 16, 2013 wrote:
How do you craete a topic? I have a really good i dea for one but cant figure out how to do it?
Same as 'Post Reply' except that you have to be in the place where topics are. There should be an icon at both the top and the bottom of the screen that says 'New Topic', then you click on that, make the name of the topic, then tell us what the topic is about. Hope this helps!

~Elizabeth, level 26 ~

Gunner's Mate
Jul 03, 2011
You go onto the board you want to post it on, (post it on the board that best fits your topic) and look up in the top left hand corner. You'll see a blue bottom that says: New Topic. Just click on that, type up your post, and there ya go!!

Rachel - Level 47

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Once you decide where you want your topic to be, Let's just say you chose "The Tavern", once you are in "The Taven's" page look at the top of the page, right under the "Search" magnifying glass and above the blue "Message Boards Home>The Tavern" sentence. You will see a blue "New Topic" button. Click on that and in the first, skinny box put in your subject title, then in the larger box, type away, as it is, from then on, just like responding to a thread. I can't wait to hear your new idea.