Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Y no ninja?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jun 25, 2011
Hey ki, i think i should have gotten a map cuz i was once a member 2 w101 so if you could send me one i would be so !
P.S. If anyone has a spare code could we meet up?

Ensign
Dec 20, 2011
Dear One-Eyed Jack (Administrator),
I would like to know if I could get a ninja pig promo code, but I don't know where to get one. Can you help me in getting one? I didn't have an account when this went on so I would like to know if you could personally send me one. My name is Ruthless William Armstrong Lvl. 40 . Please reply for any answers to me. I wish you could talk to me on here and help me out because I love both Wizard101 and Pirate101 and would like to enjoy it at the fullest Please reply and answer me, and if you can, send me a code.

Thanks,
Ruthless William Armstrong

Administrator
HI! The Ninja Pig companion was part of a one-time only Marketing promotion. More information can be found on this thread.

I did hear that Dr. Zeppers was going to be holding a contest for a Ninja Pig Companion on the Skull Island TV official fan site however!

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Ensign
Jun 25, 2011
One-Eyed Jack on Jan 26, 2014 wrote:
HI! The Ninja Pig companion was part of a one-time only Marketing promotion. More information can be found on this thread.

I did hear that Dr. Zeppers was going to be holding a contest for a Ninja Pig Companion on the Skull Island TV official fan site however!
Ok, thx 4 the tip One-eye, hopefuly someone will meet up with me...

Lieutenant
Jul 15, 2013
First of all kewl username I love deadpool as well but other then that sasly I dont have a code I to want one sooo yah

Ensign
Dec 20, 2011
Thanks One-Eyed Jack! I am glad to hear that there will be a contest! Thanks for replying and I hope that I will be able to have a chance in the contest!

Sincerely,
Ruthless William Armstrong Lvl. 42

Ensign
Jun 25, 2011