Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Wranglin' snacks

AuthorMessage
Gunner's Mate
Dec 26, 2013
Does the home world of a companion have any bearing on the type of snacks they might earn after Pet Wranglin'? For instance, will Kan Po be more likely to earn a Mooshu snack than a Cool Ranch or Skull Island snack etc?
It appears as though the companion's level also has a direct bearing on the snack level but can anyone confirm this? I know my level 60+ companions regularly bring in level 6 and 7 snacks but I think I've also gotten some higher level snacks from low level companions as well.
(I know, yer sayin' "try it yerself and find out ya lazy landlubber..." and yer right... I fully intend to - every time I log on - but then I start having too much fun)

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
TucsonWizard on Jul 7, 2016 wrote:
Does the home world of a companion have any bearing on the type of snacks they might earn after Pet Wranglin'? For instance, will Kan Po be more likely to earn a Mooshu snack than a Cool Ranch or Skull Island snack etc?
It appears as though the companion's level also has a direct bearing on the snack level but can anyone confirm this? I know my level 60+ companions regularly bring in level 6 and 7 snacks but I think I've also gotten some higher level snacks from low level companions as well.
(I know, yer sayin' "try it yerself and find out ya lazy landlubber..." and yer right... I fully intend to - every time I log on - but then I start having too much fun)
They bring in snacks according to level, not world ( BTW this is an opinion based on observation ). You're more likely to get a low level snack from a boss ( gee thanks, Kane, for that Golden Pineapple! )

Gunner's Mate
Dec 26, 2013
anecorbie on Jul 8, 2016 wrote:
They bring in snacks according to level, not world ( BTW this is an opinion based on observation ). You're more likely to get a low level snack from a boss ( gee thanks, Kane, for that Golden Pineapple! )
Thanks for the response. I sort of figured that was the case but wasn't sure. Lol on the Kane Pineapple! I hate it when I send a companion Pet Wranglin' for 10 hours and they come back with a stopwatch... but it turns to joy when the next time they come back with Despertatoes and an EGG!