Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

World logo, possibly Polaris?

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Aug 06, 2015
Ahoy pirates! Care to enter my humble abode for yum pie and ice cream?

Now, on to the discussion. I noticed that if you go to "See the Game", above, then to "The Pirate Story", then to " Background Story", you will see the Marleybone logo, followed by Valencia, Monquista, then what I believe is Polaris. They put this because in the beginning they talk about Napoleguin and Polaris, so I ask you , fellow pirates hopefully enjoying your stay at my home, could it be possible we visit Polaris? I have done a similar thread, called, " Possible world....". So, I would love to hear your thoughts about this, and whether I should become a world famous Yum Chef.

Thank you, and I hope to see ya in the skyway!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Themagerhonor on Aug 18, 2016 wrote:
Ahoy pirates! Care to enter my humble abode for yum pie and ice cream?

Now, on to the discussion. I noticed that if you go to "See the Game", above, then to "The Pirate Story", then to " Background Story", you will see the Marleybone logo, followed by Valencia, Monquista, then what I believe is Polaris. They put this because in the beginning they talk about Napoleguin and Polaris, so I ask you , fellow pirates hopefully enjoying your stay at my home, could it be possible we visit Polaris? I have done a similar thread, called, " Possible world....". So, I would love to hear your thoughts about this, and whether I should become a world famous Yum Chef.

Thank you, and I hope to see ya in the skyway!
Polaris is certainly a possibility, as are other worlds. We'll just have to wait and see. Thank you for the Yum pie a la mode, 'twas very tasty!

Petty Officer
Aug 06, 2015
Thank you Anecorbie, and thank you for complimenting my pie!