Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Woah...

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Feb 14, 2014
So I was looking through updates notes of December 2014 (Don't ask me why) and I saw the picture where companions are able to be placed in houses. Well, I looked at Old Scratch and well...

1. He had a different look

2. His title was Skeletal Shaman

3. WHAT?!

Care to explain Kingsisle?

Captain
Jul 16, 2014
We inadvertently showed an image of Old Scratch using an as yet unreleased promotion level.

*Bonnie Anne, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Lieutenant
Feb 14, 2014
Bonnie Anne on Nov 6, 2015 wrote:
We inadvertently showed an image of Old Scratch using an as yet unreleased promotion level.
I just realized that there were other posts about it. I feel a little slow now Hehe. Oops...

Gunner's Mate
Feb 26, 2013
"as yet unreleased"
UHM
EXCITED

Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
Well, we know he's going to receive his new promotion quest, & I know it's going to be longer than his previous promo quests, & I'm fine with it.