For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Pirate101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

Will We Fight Our Class Trainers?

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Feb 14, 2014
184
Hello There Pirates!

I have a question that I think everyone will like an answer to! Will we ever fight our class trainer? Because that would be AMAZING! I would love fighting Morgan La Fite on my Swash and Madame Vadima on my Witchdoctor!

Please make this happen!!!

Catherine Reade

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
10504
TheHoodooQueen on Oct 30, 2014 wrote:
Hello There Pirates!

I have a question that I think everyone will like an answer to! Will we ever fight our class trainer? Because that would be AMAZING! I would love fighting Morgan La Fite on my Swash and Madame Vadima on my Witchdoctor!

Please make this happen!!!

Catherine Reade
Before some of you say " That will never happen!" I wish to remind W101 players on how we duel Cyrus ( the Myth professor ) before we move on to Dragonspyre.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
6204
TheHoodooQueen on Oct 30, 2014 wrote:
Hello There Pirates!

I have a question that I think everyone will like an answer to! Will we ever fight our class trainer? Because that would be AMAZING! I would love fighting Morgan La Fite on my Swash and Madame Vadima on my Witchdoctor!

Please make this happen!!!

Catherine Reade
Well considering that they still have lots to teach us, I think I would not be so eager to have my tush handed to me as part of my lesson plan.

Ensign
Nov 23, 2013
30
I would absolutely love to fight Morgan LaFitte on my Swashbuckler! When I first saw the post, I thought about how the fight would play out. Maybe while questing, you get to a certain level - possibly max, and then you talk to her, and instead of bringing up the powers and talents menu. . .

She would say in her accent, 'There is much to learn. Follow me upstairs.'

So you'd go to the spiral staircase near the entrance, and you'd be led up to a fairly large room despite the outside dimensions. There would be cloth practice dummies around the perimeter, and maybe some crates and weapons hanging on the walls. Then Morgan would tell you, 'The time has come, my daring Swashbuckler. Let us see if you are ready to fight me.'

So then you'd fight her. If an update containing more levels hasn't come yet, then she'll be max, like you are, if not, then she'll be level seventy. There would be no minions, and no companions, either. After you defeat her, things would go on like normal, except you'd get a considerable boost in XP, a lot of gold, and access to the new and better talents and powers.

First Mate
Mar 30, 2011
483
TheHoodooQueen on Oct 30, 2014 wrote:
Hello There Pirates!

I have a question that I think everyone will like an answer to! Will we ever fight our class trainer? Because that would be AMAZING! I would love fighting Morgan La Fite on my Swash and Madame Vadima on my Witchdoctor!

Please make this happen!!!

Catherine Reade
They may be too OP for us lol but maybe they could even be our companions at one stage and we get new teachers? :3

Commodore
May 31, 2009
894
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Oct 30, 2014 wrote:
Well considering that they still have lots to teach us, I think I would not be so eager to have my tush handed to me as part of my lesson plan.
I got smacked silly by Cyrus Drake the first time I fought him. I had to redo it to win.

I think it would be fun to fight our class trainers, because I know I wouldn't win. If we did end up battling them, I think it would be a "survive x rounds" battle.

Mordekai would be absolutely terrifying to fight, knowing how strong he is, and a magical duel against Madame Vadima would be very...spooky. Ol' Fish Eye would just stand in one spot and pick us off. The Commodore would probably buff until he ran out of cards, and then he'd sit back and chill with a cup of tea in his hand and a disapproving look on his face while we tried to make a dent in his damage-blocking buffs. Morgan Lafitte would be nearly impossible to hit, and I would think she'd have pretty high damage.

So, that being said, if we fight our class trainer our tush being handed to us is inevitable! It would still be a very fun battle though!

Captain
Mar 24, 2013
732
That would cool if our pirates, could duel theire class trainers someday.Remember our class trainers are highly skilled. With our current max level 65,it's not enough to qualify our pirates to have a duel to our class trainers,let alone captain Avery himself. So we may have trained a lot as pirates,but in my opinon it's only the tip of the ice barge. We just getting started in other words pirates,we many more years errr... levels to train to become master pirate(s) of each class.Until then happy sailing.

Captain
Dec 01, 2012
607
TheHoodooQueen on Oct 30, 2014 wrote:
Hello There Pirates!

I have a question that I think everyone will like an answer to! Will we ever fight our class trainer? Because that would be AMAZING! I would love fighting Morgan La Fite on my Swash and Madame Vadima on my Witchdoctor!

Please make this happen!!!

Catherine Reade
Hmm...may be not fight against them per say...but I would really really love it if we fought with them,as Allies(we can't control them,they do their thing we do ours,they help us,they're like minions;except we don't summon them;and they're NPCs converted into Minions:Allies)

In fact,I have once heard it discussed that we may even have Avery as an Ally in battle,rather than just an Ally in his little office.
But I assure you,we will NOT get them as companions.

Captain
Oct 16, 2012
619
MistyDragon13 on Oct 31, 2014 wrote:
I got smacked silly by Cyrus Drake the first time I fought him. I had to redo it to win.

I think it would be fun to fight our class trainers, because I know I wouldn't win. If we did end up battling them, I think it would be a "survive x rounds" battle.

Mordekai would be absolutely terrifying to fight, knowing how strong he is, and a magical duel against Madame Vadima would be very...spooky. Ol' Fish Eye would just stand in one spot and pick us off. The Commodore would probably buff until he ran out of cards, and then he'd sit back and chill with a cup of tea in his hand and a disapproving look on his face while we tried to make a dent in his damage-blocking buffs. Morgan Lafitte would be nearly impossible to hit, and I would think she'd have pretty high damage.

So, that being said, if we fight our class trainer our tush being handed to us is inevitable! It would still be a very fun battle though!
Yeah, a battle with Ol' Fish Eye would just be a sniping battle. Me and him shooting at each other.....and that would be it lol. We'd just be sniping each other for like 20 minutes lol.

Lieutenant
Dec 19, 2010
114
anecorbie on Oct 30, 2014 wrote:
Before some of you say " That will never happen!" I wish to remind W101 players on how we duel Cyrus ( the Myth professor ) before we move on to Dragonspyre.
Huh. completely forgot about that.

Bosun
Apr 26, 2009
303
Of course, this is a game with doublecrossing, backstabbing, greedy pirates. If anyone, I believe it will be Captain Avery we fight.

Think about it, he's basically the pirate of pirates, sending you off for the map without telling you, and lying to you. Perhaps we would defeat the Armada, collect all the map pieces and Avery would say something like "You have had your uses pirate, indeed you have, but now it's time for us to take those maps from you" And you fight him and the other class trainers, except for Vadima, who does not seem like the greedy pirate type, and teleports you off into another world, and you are not allowed to go to Skull Island and you return with the wealth of El Dorado and beat em all and start a new home..

well then

Petty Officer
Dec 20, 2012
85
Fighting Our Class Trainers would Be really unbalanced against mordekai though

Ensign
Dec 20, 2012
3
TheHoodooQueen on Oct 30, 2014 wrote:
Hello There Pirates!

I have a question that I think everyone will like an answer to! Will we ever fight our class trainer? Because that would be AMAZING! I would love fighting Morgan La Fite on my Swash and Madame Vadima on my Witchdoctor!

Please make this happen!!!

Catherine Reade
i have the perfect way on how it would work to so for each class to learn anymore when you can you have to deafeat your teacher with no one but you (pets are allowed) and so when you deafeat them you become a pirate that is almost a master of the class and you get 3 new spells if you win and you can be a higher level.now i have also thought of some battle wys each teacher uses all the spells you have learnd agenst you. for loot i would thing you would get the wapon they hold and if you battle them at a high level the better quality the weapon is

Commodore
Feb 02, 2013
837
for privateer, you and commodore have the exact same gear and the exact same team and exact same power set up, 6 marleybone troops would be your team since commodore is marleybonian and the better leader would win. would also be on a ship, a very, very large ship

Ensign
May 01, 2011
28
I would like to fight Madame Vadima and see her critical.
Does anyone know if we will get the teachers as companions or at least their copies like with Gortez
P.S:I dont think a lvl 65 Vadima will be a big threat for a 65 lvl witchdoctor

Lieutenant
Jun 09, 2013
159
I was thinking about this as well. It would be pretty awesome!

Lieutenant
Jun 09, 2013
159
I think that it would be pretty awesome if we got to fight Kane's Court (sorry for getting off topic).

Ensign
Feb 08, 2009
19
warriorscreed on Oct 31, 2014 wrote:
Yeah, a battle with Ol' Fish Eye would just be a sniping battle. Me and him shooting at each other.....and that would be it lol. We'd just be sniping each other for like 20 minutes lol.
Dont forget bombs my friend

Gunner's Mate
Jul 08, 2013
263
TheHoodooQueen on Oct 30, 2014 wrote:
Hello There Pirates!

I have a question that I think everyone will like an answer to! Will we ever fight our class trainer? Because that would be AMAZING! I would love fighting Morgan La Fite on my Swash and Madame Vadima on my Witchdoctor!

Please make this happen!!!

Catherine Reade
this is a great idea! i would love to try beating up my teacher i wanna see what that old dog can do and fighting morgan and vadima would just be awesome!