Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Will There Be Another Ninja Pig Code?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Dec 23, 2009
Hey, I was wondering, I been seeing so much ninja pig companions in game and i really curious how to get one, so i ask this one person and she said that she got it from a map event thing. So i did a little research and found out there a Marco pollo map event to get a ninja pig. But when i check my mail from October to December (Even today and Happy New Years!) I didnt get it. I wonder why. Anyway i wonder if their be another ninja pig code event thing so other players who join can get a chance to get one. Fill free to break the news for saying no, but if someone willing to give me a spare ninja pig code, thanks.

Ensign
Aug 09, 2011
Hi, Cautious Joseph here. I was wondering about the Ninja Pig Companion code. I am an existing Wizard101 player, but i never got the code. Could you e-mail it if you saw this post? I do live in the U.S. I especially want people who didn't get this who are in the U.S that didn't get this to post on here. It may be a little late, but I just want to ask this: Was it only for Wizard101 members? I payed by the zone, but I am now a member in both games. Will there be another one for people in the United States to get what they missed? Please answer this.

Administrator
HI! The Ninja Pig companion was part of a one-time only Marketing promotion. More information can be found on this thread.

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Ensign
Dec 23, 2009
Wait one time? So this means there no way to get another one :(? also I already known those information and have the requirements, i have a wizard101 character lvl 89 but i even played since october in pirate101 when it camed out. this made me really confuse why i didnt get a map in mail or email. KI even know my billing address since i brought membership and crowns. Weird.... But if this a only one time companion event then dang ... why i didnt recieve a map...