Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Will the Level Cap be Raised?

AuthorMessage
Gunner's Mate
Jun 27, 2013
I really want to finish Aquila. I am a lvl65 who just finished that snake castle and I really want to get Hawkules and get permission to get the quest for Zeena. By knowing that there is no new worlds, I come to the conclusion that it wont be raised. But, by seeing that there are new expansions to Skull Island, I am thinking it might be raised a little. Maybe enough to get me Hawkules. IDK. I started Aquila with a friend. He was level59 and I was 64. So, I really want a raised level cap. Just five is enough to get me to continue.

Gunner's Mate
Jul 08, 2013
i agree with you but they're already working on more stuff to add for pirate 101 it can be not cool waiting for the next update but they will make new worlds and raise the level cap

fearless talon Lewis

Commodore
Apr 28, 2012
RyeKishatu2013 on Apr 14, 2014 wrote:
I really want to finish Aquila. I am a lvl65 who just finished that snake castle and I really want to get Hawkules and get permission to get the quest for Zeena. By knowing that there is no new worlds, I come to the conclusion that it wont be raised. But, by seeing that there are new expansions to Skull Island, I am thinking it might be raised a little. Maybe enough to get me Hawkules. IDK. I started Aquila with a friend. He was level59 and I was 64. So, I really want a raised level cap. Just five is enough to get me to continue.
Sorry, in the update at the moment, the level cap is still 65.

Gunner's Mate
Sep 28, 2009
RyeKishatu2013 on Apr 14, 2014 wrote:
Sadly, they only extend level caps with new world releases. You can finish Aquila right now if you wanted to, the next world they release will also be more than enough level you up to that level cap.