Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Will our world ideas be implemented?

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
May 14, 2010
So I was wondering. Will all the amazing ideas for possible worlds out there be implemented or at least considered? Thank you for your time.

-O.R

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
There is never any way to guarantee that any fan idea will be used but trust me they are always considered. The folks at KingsIsle Do read these boards and if an idea is something they can use, they will gladly implement suggestions from us, the ones they have created this wonderful game for in the first place.

First Mate
Dec 12, 2011
Ihateseagulls on Aug 23, 2013 wrote:
So I was wondering. Will all the amazing ideas for possible worlds out there be implemented or at least considered? Thank you for your time.

-O.R
That's a good question...

Bosun
Sep 09, 2010
I hope so because then everyone would be happy in the game and then we have unique worlds .romantic rebbeca ivring max level 65

Captain
Mar 09, 2011
I'm not sure if any other people thought of this, but on the w101 Message Boards I submitted an idea about 'intractable musical instruments', and although they didn't use my idea about being able to decorate the instruments, I was happy to find a few months later that I could put a drum set down in my house and play in a band with my friends. From this, I know that every idea is considered and I don't believe it matters how many people reply to the idea, but rather if KI likes it. Not many people replied to my post, but it was still brought to life in the game all the same.

~Elizabeth, level 29 ~

Bosun
May 06, 2009
Ihateseagulls on Aug 23, 2013 wrote:

-O.R
Some ideas do make it into the Live realm...
(I can tell you for a fact that I asked KI to bring back Wysteria's previously removed world map on Wizard101, only one to ask, and next update, they did it! Other times minds think a like and many players, and developers, feel the same way and will make a new addition, such as being able to buy more of one item at the same time)

...and some simply don't (I'm sure you know quite a few ideas that have been posted)

KI is always listening to their player base and always look for feedback and then make or add the necessary changes or additions. It's what set them apart from other companies.

As far as I've seen over the past 4 years, unfortunately, most player made World ideas don't make it to live as KI pre-maps their worlds out for years to come (I think in a whole they have somewhere around 9+ known worlds that have yet to go live. Emphasis on known). Plus, with all the world ideas we come up with, it would take KI tooo long to make these worlds and it would give a rather "winging-it" feeling as some worlds wouldn't correspond with the story rather than going by a planned agenda.
But themes people present do end up becoming a world (very early players in Wizard101 wanted a greek inspired world and an atlantean inspired world. Then Aquila and Celestia came along) But KI still likes to hear what worlds their players come up with (I've noticed many players are attracted to dark, night themed worlds). It just shows how creative, interested and adventurous our community is.

Lieutenant
Jul 09, 2009
Cunning Finnigan S... on Aug 24, 2013 wrote:
Some ideas do make it into the Live realm...
(I can tell you for a fact that I asked KI to bring back Wysteria's previously removed world map on Wizard101, only one to ask, and next update, they did it! Other times minds think a like and many players, and developers, feel the same way and will make a new addition, such as being able to buy more of one item at the same time)

...and some simply don't (I'm sure you know quite a few ideas that have been posted)

KI is always listening to their player base and always look for feedback and then make or add the necessary changes or additions. It's what set them apart from other companies.

As far as I've seen over the past 4 years, unfortunately, most player made World ideas don't make it to live as KI pre-maps their worlds out for years to come (I think in a whole they have somewhere around 9+ known worlds that have yet to go live. Emphasis on known). Plus, with all the world ideas we come up with, it would take KI tooo long to make these worlds and it would give a rather "winging-it" feeling as some worlds wouldn't correspond with the story rather than going by a planned agenda.
But themes people present do end up becoming a world (very early players in Wizard101 wanted a greek inspired world and an atlantean inspired world. Then Aquila and Celestia came along) But KI still likes to hear what worlds their players come up with (I've noticed many players are attracted to dark, night themed worlds). It just shows how creative, interested and adventurous our community is.
Kingsisle doesn't listen to one player's request. The fact that they brought Wysteria's map had nothing to do with your post. 99.9% sure...

Moving on, Kingsisle does listen and read many of the ideas submitted by the players. They never guarantee that your ideas will be used, but they do read it. If you submit an idea and see something similar implemented to the game (Hate to be that guy), that doesn't directly mean that they used your idea. Chances are they had the same idea you did.

For example, Aquila is an Greek mythology inspired realm. Greek mythology has many exciting stories and characters, so seeing Kingsisle implement a realm inspired by it isn't much of a surprise.

A little after the Malistaire Arc, not many players suggested underwater realms, but instead Greek mythology. Wizard101 added Celestia (Based on ancient civilizations, not Greek mythology).

Kingsisle does listen to what we suggest, and there are times that they add what we suggest. Heck, the Christmas llama mount was probably inspired by someone's post on Wizard101Central, but they don't necessarily make worlds directly from the players' feedback.They're very creative, the Armada Arc alone gives that away.

Captain
Oct 15, 2012
Lucas Walker on Aug 25, 2013 wrote:
Kingsisle doesn't listen to one player's request. The fact that they brought Wysteria's map had nothing to do with your post. 99.9% sure...

Moving on, Kingsisle does listen and read many of the ideas submitted by the players. They never guarantee that your ideas will be used, but they do read it. If you submit an idea and see something similar implemented to the game (Hate to be that guy), that doesn't directly mean that they used your idea. Chances are they had the same idea you did.

For example, Aquila is an Greek mythology inspired realm. Greek mythology has many exciting stories and characters, so seeing Kingsisle implement a realm inspired by it isn't much of a surprise.

A little after the Malistaire Arc, not many players suggested underwater realms, but instead Greek mythology. Wizard101 added Celestia (Based on ancient civilizations, not Greek mythology).

Kingsisle does listen to what we suggest, and there are times that they add what we suggest. Heck, the Christmas llama mount was probably inspired by someone's post on Wizard101Central, but they don't necessarily make worlds directly from the players' feedback.They're very creative, the Armada Arc alone gives that away.
1.one eyed jack,blind mew and the frogfather are all KI employees and you say the dont listen to post heck one eyed jack is the message boards master and was also a fan of wizard101 before he got hired i think the reason they dont reply to all post's is because they have other job's than just listening to us they of course need to implement their own ideas and ideas we submitted for example the new class house's was a suggestion by the fans and again you say KI does not listen that's another thing i like about KI being a somewhat small company the fact they are gives some employees time to look here for suggestions and some critism to work on.
2.yea the dont gurantee that it will be in the game but first off they have ideas of there own and they have the story planned out they dont have time to pop in a fan-made world all the time(not saying people should stop suggesting ideas but take time for the first side world to be released and then release your ideas becasue it's a little more possible and two)
3.again they have a story of there own to implement and think about it i know comparing tf2 with pirate101 is like comparing sesame street to south park but i made a few tf2 jokes in pirate101 post's anyway's if tf2 made a update where valve took some ideas by fan's and even added a workshop where you can come up with ideas and make maps maybe pirate101 will do the same and maybe even wizard101 maybe i should make an entire post for this Well i guess i'll MOVE THIS GEAR UP.