Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Why or why not? Contessa Argento

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Aug 06, 2015
Ahoy!

I recently got Contessa Argento, but my friend in game told me not to use her. I see a lot of people in game use it, and she is really goof in battle? So, fellow pirates, should I or should I not use her, and why?

Thank you.

Loyal Michael, lvl 67

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
How would your friend know whether you'd like the Contessa on your team? Just because he/she didn't like something about Contessa doesn't make her a bad companion.

You are the captain of your ship -- choose your own crew.

Captain
Mar 24, 2013
As a player I would say yes in my opinion, a fast, powerful and interesting companion.

Mind the low defense by the way, that's a lot of dodge, speed, damage and a decent health. At least that's how, I trained her. I can't say much since, I have her in the team not so long ago. At least, when in stealth she is one powerful companion.

Gunner's Mate
Feb 26, 2013
Ahoy!

This may be because your friend could be a different class, or just has a different playstyle. I am a Privateer like you and I am LOVING having a damage dealer like Contessa that can also protect her friends. She is a good companion to have in my opinion. I recommend trying her out in battle yourself and seeing if she fits YOUR playstyle. If she does, great! Use her as much as you would like :) If she doesn't, that's also okay too! I hope this helped a bit and that you have a fantastic week!

Cpt. Cruel Owen Quarrel, Level 67 Privateer

Petty Officer
Aug 06, 2015