Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Who to promote first?

AuthorMessage
Gunner's Mate
Jun 27, 2013
So, I just spent 60,000 coins on training points and got promo quests from bonnie and ratbeard. I want Ratbeards awesome tier 4 powers but I also want bonnie's range and stock assault. I was wondering who to promote first. Maybe the one who makes me travel the least, I hate it when promo quests make you travel far.

Golden Chris Silver - Level 60Status: Best In The World! ...jk

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
RyeKishatu2013 on Mar 6, 2014 wrote:
So, I just spent 60,000 coins on training points and got promo quests from bonnie and ratbeard. I want Ratbeards awesome tier 4 powers but I also want bonnie's range and stock assault. I was wondering who to promote first. Maybe the one who makes me travel the least, I hate it when promo quests make you travel far.

Golden Chris Silver - Level 60Status: Best In The World! ...jk
They are both very valuable members of your crew and a fully trained one of either will help in the others quest if more crew is allowed. I guess it depends on what you are in the mood for. Bonnie's is full of information about her past and is a bit on the sad side while Ratbeard's promotion is lighthearted and very funny with hysterical voice work. What are ya in the mood for?

Lieutenant
Jan 19, 2014
Bonnie Anne. In my opinion she's better companion than Ratbeard(no offense Ratbeard) and has a better, emotional promotion quest.

Bosun
Jan 02, 2012
Ratbeard's promotion comes 2 levels lower than Bonnie's, so it's easier. I'd do Rat's first and then Bonnie's because I always do promos as soon as possible. They're both high on my crew roster with all those epics.

Gunner's Mate
Jun 27, 2013
I promoted Bonnie first. I did like the dialogue and the outcome on both of their quest, and I only promoted bonnie first because she didn't make me travel far (x cough x Ratbeard x cough)