Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Who or What?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jul 08, 2012
Hey all,
Recently, when I was looking through some of the message board topics, I notice a lot of people seem to mention Kent. Is this a skyway, world or person? And what importance do we have with Kent? Thanks!

First Mate
Dec 29, 2012
The Bearded Beast on Sep 19, 2015 wrote:
Hey all,
Recently, when I was looking through some of the message board topics, I notice a lot of people seem to mention Kent. Is this a skyway, world or person? And what importance do we have with Kent? Thanks!
Kent is supposedly an area of Marleybone (exactly what type of area is unknown). It is mentioned in some of the quest dialog in Pirate101 and Wizard101 and on the official Pirate101 page of Marleybone.

https://www.pirate101.com/free_game/worlds/marleybone

The importance is unknown at this time (if any at all!).

BTW, there is a real life area of England called Kent....likely the basis for the game version of Kent.

Captain
Mar 24, 2013
That's an interesting question, I'm also wondering is Kent a character or a place ?

One theory is referring to an unknown skyway in Marylebone, a place of tall skyscrapers and industrial factories. This may represent Victorian England, a place our pirate(s) yet to explore.

Another theory maybe Kent might be a character, an important Npc that may hold a storyline on a future arch or expansion storyline update.Maybe a companion ? That's a lot to ponder ( think ) about.

Until then see you at the Skyway. ( The question marks are for decorations for this post. )

Admiral
Jul 07, 2013
I thought he was a mild-mannered reporter for a major metropolitan newspaper........

Virtuous Dante Ramsey

Bosun
Apr 28, 2014
DuranteRamses87 on Sep 22, 2015 wrote:
I thought he was a mild-mannered reporter for a major metropolitan newspaper........

Virtuous Dante Ramsey
Clark Kent? lol