Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

WHO is this guy Completely Barmy!

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Sep 23, 2012
where can i can him or why quest do i have to do to meet him.

Administrator
Yarr! That's still a mystery, Pirate. You'll meet him eventually . . . all in good time.

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Petty Officer
Jun 28, 2011
Ensign
Sep 07, 2013
I hope it is soon man because I got to say that I'm starting to lose it because I'm eager to get some new stuff and I'm so tried of farming.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Copycat188 on Dec 17, 2013 wrote:
I hope it is soon man because I got to say that I'm starting to lose it because I'm eager to get some new stuff and I'm so tried of farming.
Welcome to the message boards Copycat. You could try finding a younger pirate and mentoring them in how it's done. There are lots of eager pirates that would love some sage advice and help from a maxed out pirate. Especially the ones trying to finish Aquila. Answering questions and helping someone out is a lot less boring to me when I tire of farming stingy bosses that take a fiendish delight in giving me everything but what I am there for.

Ensign
Mar 09, 2013
Captain
Dec 11, 2010
truesaviorofthespi... on Nov 30, 2013 wrote:
where can i can him or why quest do i have to do to meet him.
Not to mention the shark and the mage shrimp and everything else related to him (Including the stairway in Avery's court)

>.< I must now quote an old puppet pirate caption
"Do you see the Updates Gantry? Your impatience is getting heavy"