Which Witchdoctor?

AuthorMessage
Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
5755
I have been reviewing Esperanza's Companion's, and have come to the conclusion that I NEED a new witchdoctor. The question is which one? I have tried Doctor Noh in the test realm, and I'm not thrilled by his performance. My second has Eep Opp Ork Ah - Ah and I'm very pleased with him, but I may be overlooking a better one. Could anyone, please tell me which witchdoctor in the Crown shop you think is best and how I might best train him/her?
Also I'm looking for a new privateer would Sergeant Shepherd or the Helephant be best?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
6079
anecorbie on Apr 24, 2014 wrote:
I have been reviewing Esperanza's Companion's, and have come to the conclusion that I NEED a new witchdoctor. The question is which one? I have tried Doctor Noh in the test realm, and I'm not thrilled by his performance. My second has Eep Opp Ork Ah - Ah and I'm very pleased with him, but I may be overlooking a better one. Could anyone, please tell me which witchdoctor in the Crown shop you think is best and how I might best train him/her?
Also I'm looking for a new privateer would Sergeant Shepherd or the Helephant be best?
The Inoshishi Necromancer. He is by far my best power hitter. Especially with his Jobu's Ruse.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
5755
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Apr 25, 2014 wrote:
The Inoshishi Necromancer. He is by far my best power hitter. Especially with his Jobu's Ruse.
I'm glad you said that, considering that he's also the least expensive

Captain
Dec 11, 2010
740
anecorbie on Apr 24, 2014 wrote:
I have been reviewing Esperanza's Companion's, and have come to the conclusion that I NEED a new witchdoctor. The question is which one? I have tried Doctor Noh in the test realm, and I'm not thrilled by his performance. My second has Eep Opp Ork Ah - Ah and I'm very pleased with him, but I may be overlooking a better one. Could anyone, please tell me which witchdoctor in the Crown shop you think is best and how I might best train him/her?
Also I'm looking for a new privateer would Sergeant Shepherd or the Helephant be best?
Btw the witchdoctor symbol is not (The yellow fencing swords means swashbuckler)

Also I recommend giving old Scratch a try :D

Lieutenant
Oct 01, 2010
103
Sergeant Shepherd all the way for the Privateer Companion.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
5755
Rachel Dreamsong on Apr 25, 2014 wrote:
Btw the witchdoctor symbol is not (The yellow fencing swords means swashbuckler)

Also I recommend giving old Scratch a try :D
I know that, Esperanza is a swashbuckler, that's why she needs more witchdoctor firepower. Thank you.

Captain
Dec 11, 2010
740
anecorbie on Apr 26, 2014 wrote:
I know that, Esperanza is a swashbuckler, that's why she needs more witchdoctor firepower. Thank you.
Oh because you said you were training her Companions when you really were just putting her class symbol after her name
XD I just read it wrong

Captain
Oct 16, 2012
612
Find the Hoodoo Bundle and buy it. Hoodoo Cornelius, the Monkey Bokor, is a close-combat Witchdoctor with A LOT of power. He has a unique move called Go Bananas, which is like Reckless Frenzy. If you have Valor's Shied, the one that gives the Spirit Armor, he becomes a power tank. For a Privateer, go with Sergeant Shepherd, Lt. Springer, or the Helephant.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
5755
Thanks to all who replied, I just got the Inoshishi Necromancer for Esperanza and bought Sergeant Sheppard for my Buccaneer!