Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

which class?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Nov 25, 2011
ok so i wanna try out a new class, besides swash. Tell me which class you think i should pick and why.

Petty Officer
Jul 25, 2013
privateer, very good at making friends and soloing, or a musketeer, good at soloing and fun to play, either one of those two

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
thatsneakypirate on May 23, 2014 wrote:
ok so i wanna try out a new class, besides swash. Tell me which class you think i should pick and why.
To qoute Monkey King, " Gotta collect 'em all!"

Ensign
Jun 23, 2012
Well it depends on the kind of pirate stats you like.
Musketeer: Do you like to sit back and shoot the enemies while your companions hold them at bay?
Privateer: Do you like to fight with and buff your companions?
Buccaneer: Do you like to be in the thick of a fight and hit back when enemies hit you?
Witchdoctor: Do you like to cast spells and turn the tide of battle with arcane magic?
(I know you don't want this class but ill tell you anyway)
Swashbuckler: Do you like to hide it the shadows and strike major damage and dodge many attacks?
(I am a swash buckler and loving it)

Hope this helped!!

Petty Officer
Apr 27, 2012
Witchdoctor is a fabulous class. You get to buff all of your companions by increasing their main stats, get great AOEs., get necro ability to drain and heal. It is really a fun class and very easy solo. I am level 63 and have only died a few times in total. I am now also playing the Musketeer, which is quite fun but a bit trickier to play than the Witchdoctor.

First Mate
Mar 30, 2011
Well, Witchdoctor is the best class at summoning minions to aid you in battle and draining health from your enemies and healing yourself. Witchdoctors can also attack enemies multiple times, otherwise debuff enemies, Witchdoctors so far is the best class for the stats Resistance, Will and Spell Power, not to mention some staffs can let you hit multiple enemies at once, and a certain attack can roast all your enemies down to low health and who could forget the groovy voodoo outfits and stylish staffs? Plus, Madam Vadima is, in my opinion, the best class teacher.