Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Where is the Test Realm?

AuthorMessage
Captain
Feb 11, 2010
I don't know if it'll come later today and I was just a little impatient, but really, why isn't the test realm coming up? It was supposed to some last Thursday, and I don't want to wait another week for it.

Captain
Oct 16, 2012
CaptainBlackWolfBo... on May 19, 2016 wrote:
I don't know if it'll come later today and I was just a little impatient, but really, why isn't the test realm coming up? It was supposed to some last Thursday, and I don't want to wait another week for it.
You can't rush perfection. We do want the last part of the 1st story arc to be EPIC, right?

Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
Believe me, we all want to see the Test Realm up, but KI's statement said, "Fans of our MMOs should know that Pirate101 is soon to receive an update and will be going to Test Realm most likely next week.", as in, most likely, yet still certain it's possibly slightly later than that. Slightly.

We all have been waiting to see it up. I'm sure the time spent will be worth our wait... perhaps.

Ensign
Jul 26, 2013
We've waited this long for it so who knows...from what I have gathered it isn't here yet and might not come until its release at the end of may because that's when we get the steeds.

Gunner's Mate
May 17, 2015
From what's said in the email enticing us to get the Valencian Steed mount it sounds like we will see the test realm open in the first week of June

I don't know where people get the information that it would be coming so soon

Captain
Feb 11, 2010
Yesterday a while after posting this One Eyed Jack confirmed it today!

Commodore
Apr 28, 2012