Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Where is scaramango in coursair's channel?

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Apr 27, 2012
I went to the Corsair's channel SE of Skull Island looking for Scaramanga and Corsair's cove. I don't see it. Where can Scaramanga be found?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
sandy20850 on Feb 22, 2014 wrote:
I went to the Corsair's channel SE of Skull Island looking for Scaramanga and Corsair's cove. I don't see it. Where can Scaramanga be found?
Your quest arrow should take you right to it. Just dock your ship at that island in Corsair's cove and look around. I do believe it was lying on the ground near some washed up wreckage. When you get near it a text box will pop up and ask you to press the letter 'X' to pick it up. Go into your quest log and click on that quest. Hit the letter 'Q' to open it. Then the arrow should show you the way.

Admiral
Oct 27, 2009
Try docking at the island there and look around.

Captain
Dec 11, 2010
Did you try turning your questing arrow on? That would help greatly

First Mate
May 01, 2012
The Scaramanga is found on the island in Corsair's Channel. You do have to search for it. Are you using the Quest Helper (Arrow)? That will also help you find it.

Of course, you do have to have the quest The Gal with the Golden Gun which is a Bonnie Anne promotion. Till you get the quest, you won't be able to find the Scaramanga.

Lieutenant
Dec 15, 2012
What happened to me is that it takes about 2 minutes to respawn after someone picks it up. If this is the case, try moving to a different realm. (though you probably got it by now )

Captain
May 13, 2011
if i remember right its near a skeleton