Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Where can i find Great Swords

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Jul 06, 2013
Where can i find great swords or where can i buy them first ..

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Is there a specific one you are looking for? Or a type? Here is a Guide to Weapons from Central. Maybe that will help you find what you are looking for.

Gunner's Mate
Oct 05, 2012
Kasclepius on Jul 14, 2013 wrote:
Where can i find great swords or where can i buy them first ..
The only greatsword mentioned in the game is a Dragoon Greatsword.

Petty Officer
Jul 06, 2013
Any greatsword i saw someone use it and it just looks like a thin 2h sword not sure where they got it ...

Ensign
Nov 25, 2012
Kasclepius on Jul 18, 2013 wrote:
Any greatsword i saw someone use it and it just looks like a thin 2h sword not sure where they got it ...
you get it when you fight rooke in aquila the chances of getting the sword are really rare but i got lucky cause i got the dragoon autocannon and dragoon greatsword in the same battle. Fearless Nathan Strong 65

Petty Officer
Jan 30, 2013
Kasclepius on Jul 18, 2013 wrote:
I have two handed Dragon sword. Actually got it in a drop from a fight in Aquila. It is hands down my favorite.
Travis