Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Where can Deadeye Deidre be found?

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Apr 27, 2012
I am on the high seas and can't find her. When I aim my ship to the quest goal, I don't see her ship.

Administrator
Hi! Another player reported one time seeing her ship sailing high above the regular skyway. Perhaps changing realms might help?

**If you're not familiar with changing realms, just go into your Options menu and select the tab that looks like a World with a yellow bi-directional arrow above it. (Or even easier, just press Control+M)

From here you just click on one of the Available Realms you’d like to visit and click the green “Go To Realm” button that appears. That’s it! You’ve now switched servers in the blink of an eye.

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
First Mate
May 01, 2012
I recommend looking in the skies between Skull Island Town and Jonah Town (the floating Whale). Using the Quest Journal, highlight the quest for Diedre and follow the Quest Arrow. Ask here if you need more assistance although I would recommend checking the Player's Guide first (found under the Help Menu above).

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
sandy20850 on Feb 19, 2014 wrote:
I am on the high seas and can't find her. When I aim my ship to the quest goal, I don't see her ship.
She is the only ship in the waters with a paddle wheel on it. She is usually across the windlane from Jonahtown. You may have to leave the windlane and venture into those waters a bit to spot her. She is often too far away from the windlane to be seen from there. So you will get to experience navigating unsafe waters and avoiding the other Cutthroat ships to find her. Here is a picture of what her ship looks like. It is called Deidre's Delight.