Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

When will the next max level update occur?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
May 29, 2013
I am currently at level 65 as a Swashbuckler and the game isn't as much fun when you are not earning XP. When will the levels be upgraded? Thanks for any info.

Sarcastic Jason

Petty Officer
Jun 28, 2011
its probably take a while if not then before 2014

Bosun
Oct 15, 2010
It will probably be early spring since when the new update went to the test realm KI mentioned that there will be another new update soon.

Bosun
Jan 02, 2012
Why don't you train up another pirate? You will probably get new stuff for your thief while you train the new one.

First Mate
May 01, 2012
iceblade1233 on Dec 9, 2013 wrote:
its probably take a while if not then before 2014
I think you mean before 2015. I expect the new update somewhere between March 2014 and September 2014.

Bosun
Oct 15, 2010
Well, KI doesn't talk schedule. Or at least Blind Mew doesn't.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Pirates in the Sky on Dec 16, 2013 wrote:
Well, KI doesn't talk schedule. Or at least Blind Mew doesn't.
Sounds like a couple of new Tee shirt ideas...A great pic of Blind Mew and with the text of either: That would be telling, or I don't talk schedule.

Gunner's Mate
Aug 08, 2010
Probably January, if not february. In the november newsletter we got a sneak peek of new content, plus there have been various hints of a new world (Krokotopia, i'm guessing) and level cap (10 levels, probably) and obviously new powers. Plus the last one was at least more than a year ago by now and wizard101 got a lot more than us in that time period.

Lieutenant
Oct 01, 2010
DeathWiz101378 on Dec 16, 2013 wrote:
Probably January, if not february. In the november newsletter we got a sneak peek of new content, plus there have been various hints of a new world (Krokotopia, i'm guessing) and level cap (10 levels, probably) and obviously new powers. Plus the last one was at least more than a year ago by now and wizard101 got a lot more than us in that time period.
The last one was only 7 months ago though. That's less than a year. But I'm hoping it comes by January though.

Ensign
Dec 18, 2010
DeathWiz101378 on Dec 16, 2013 wrote:
A few things. The next world for sure if Polaris. In Marco polo's tomb in Valencia there is a map of the spiral(except it is not a real map because all the worlds are just in a straight line. It is symbolic map). It has every world on it that is in the game, but no extra worlds. This includes Marleybone and Aquila. At the end of the map near the doorway is a picture of a star, which we have seen is on the Polarian flag. Also I think KI should give us permanent mounts in the crown shop for gold. I have a bunch of gold and have beaten the game, but I see people riding around on permanent mounts that have barley started it.

Ensign
Nov 14, 2013
I can't believe KI hasn't or doesn't give any approximate release dates for new content!

I have already beaten the game and am starting to get bored. You can only make so many characters and repeat the same content for so long before you start looking for something else to play.

Once that time comes, I will not be buying crowns nor paying for a monthly membership, and without knowing about when to come back to check for new content, I may forget about the game completely if I find something else that sparks my interest.

With some idea of when new content will be released, I would at least remember to come back and check in to see if its been patched!

Petty Officer
Jun 28, 2011
Aquilan Spartan on Dec 18, 2013 wrote:
A few things. The next world for sure if Polaris. In Marco polo's tomb in Valencia there is a map of the spiral(except it is not a real map because all the worlds are just in a straight line. It is symbolic map). It has every world on it that is in the game, but no extra worlds. This includes Marleybone and Aquila. At the end of the map near the doorway is a picture of a star, which we have seen is on the Polarian flag. Also I think KI should give us permanent mounts in the crown shop for gold. I have a bunch of gold and have beaten the game, but I see people riding around on permanent mounts that have barley started it.
Before we get to Polaris its obvious we go back to Valencia that is kinda our top priority. However Kingsisle has hinted the possibility of going to Krokotopia but i don't know when but soon. And I believe the main goal going to Krokotopia is possibly learning more about the clockwork birds. For one of the languages on the markings is Krokotopian. Now then we in conclusion we FIRST go to Valencia but after that is possibly a tie between Polaris or Krokotopia.

Commodore
Feb 02, 2013
Aquilan Spartan on Dec 18, 2013 wrote:
i mentioned this in the valenica message board before