Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

when is a update?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Mar 09, 2013
the update is almost here but I have a questen when? they say it will be in spring but when .this quest in is to Avery

Administrator
Most likely sometime before June 20th, as that is officially the last day of Spring in the Northern Hemisphere.

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
One-Eyed Jack on Apr 2, 2014 wrote:
Most likely sometime before June 20th, as that is officially the last day of Spring in the Northern Hemisphere.
Lol nicely played.

Captain
Dec 11, 2010
First Mate
Mar 30, 2011
Oh good, I was worried that I wouldn't have time to prepare for it XD

Petty Officer
Sep 26, 2011
I am sorry I am NOT trying to be mean but It is not coming out then is it?? You can't possible be serious

Administrator
Dante ZE pirate on Apr 3, 2014 wrote:
I am sorry I am NOT trying to be mean but It is not coming out then is it?? You can't possible be serious
Oh, it should definitely come out in Spring! But, this update will definitely need a good run on a Test Realm first before being introduced to the live game.

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Commodore
Jan 17, 2013
yesss! it was farther then i expected, but still i cant wait!!!!

Ensign
Feb 20, 2009
Since summer starts on June 22, that June 20 qualifies and getting this out in the spring

Commodore
Apr 28, 2012
One-Eyed Jack on Apr 3, 2014 wrote:
Oh, it should definitely come out in Spring! But, this update will definitely need a good run on a Test Realm first before being introduced to the live game.
I think One-Eyed Jack was talking about the Test Realm opening up with the Update. I hope it will come out in the Live Realm in Spring, but I'm still having some crashes and cannot connect to server errors.

Petty Officer
Nov 15, 2012
when can we expect to see the new chapter? and will musketeers get more companions in the new realms

Captain
Dec 11, 2010