Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Whats your favorite NPC ?

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Jul 06, 2013
So far mine is Hopper reminds me of hippies ...

Petty Officer
Aug 04, 2010
mine is Aruna in rapi nui (he is the housing vendor)

Dead-eye Octavio Devureax level 61 witchdoctor

Petty Officer
Jul 12, 2013
Catbeard right when I saw him I loved him and the funny thing that I thought of was ratbeard hates catbeard and they both have beard in their names.

Petty Officer
Aug 04, 2010
Tagman5 on Aug 16, 2013 wrote:
Catbeard right when I saw him I loved him and the funny thing that I thought of was ratbeard hates catbeard and they both have beard in their names.
catbeard is actually a companion that you get in the future

(dead-eye Octavio Devereaux level 65 witchdoctor)

Petty Officer
Jan 01, 2013
My favorite is Death. If you get the Dead Man's Hand puppet show, you can guess why. I hope he is in the storyline more before we reach El Dorado.

Community Leader
Hopper cause He's cool man ;)

Owner of Paige's Page Perilous Paige. "Honorary Black Cat of the entire Pirate 101 Fleet"
Petty Officer
Nov 06, 2012
Gunner's Mate
May 28, 2013
Lieutenant
Oct 21, 2012
The horses in Valencia.I felt they're need of help. When I saw that world I thought '' This place would be beautiful if it weren't for the blasted Clockworks''.

Captain
May 16, 2011
Lily Evans on Aug 30, 2013 wrote:
My favorite is Death. If you get the Dead Man's Hand puppet show, you can guess why. I hope he is in the storyline more before we reach El Dorado.
Yeah, Death is one of my top five favorite NPCs. The list goes as follows:

1. The Frogfather!
2. Phule
3. Death
4. One-Eyed Jack
5. Fin Dorsal

Admiral
Jul 27, 2012
Hmm, so many good choices, and I heartily agree with the ones others have named so far. I'm mostly playing my privateer in Marleybone right now, so Marleybone is on the mind, and thus will add to the list:

Mycroft Bones: He's cool, he dresses enviably well, and I always love to talk to him and get missions from him.

Puddles: Puddles, the hopeless guard for Meowzer, he's just so... daft. And kind of adorable being so.

As for villains, yes, Hank, I would agree with you for Phule -- he's so creepy yet so fascinating! Dangerously so. Perhaps my favorite (?) villain so far though is Deacon: he's cold, nasty, clever, very sneaky, and scary -- you know he can get you, because he already did (that's how you started the game!). After a couple incidents in Cool Ranch and Port Regal, Anne became very paranoid for a while, wondering when he was going to pop up out of nowhere again!

Virtuous Anne Radcliffe