Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

What's Wrong

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Feb 01, 2011
I'm a Level 15 Swashbuckler with no quests, except the Funky Bunch. I finished Holy Water & Painter Supplies quests.The debate over banana & seeds was the last part of my story line that I just finished. Been back through all of Monquista trying to find a quest- nothing. Tried Capt Avery - nothing. I am looking for the Funky Bunch in Puerto Mico no direction arrow except when I enter Cathedral or Governor's palace then it shows that I just passed them at the door. When I go out there is nothing.

Is there something wrong with my character? Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Administrator
It sounds like you've come unhitched from the main story quests somewhere along your journeys. Another player had a similar issue a while back. If Gortez (the one standing next to Queen Eleanor in Monquista) doesn't have your quest, you'll want to contact support@pirate101.com, and they will be able to get you back on the right track.

Hope to see you traveling the skyways again soon!

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
First Mate
May 01, 2012
On the Funky Bunch in Puerto Mico, try walking back and forth on the same level as the church and looking for the Funky Bunch.

I am not part of KI and can't look at your character. However, there is a way to help you even so. Under the Hook pull down menu, click see all notifications. Go back through the notifications and note down the last ten (preferably 15) quests which were either finished or started and their status (finished or started). That should help in being able to diagnose the problem and what you are probably missing.

Did you go through the Library and Monquista City dressed as an Ape? If so, try Diablo Cut and the Dingy. If you didn't go through the Library and Monquista City dressed as an Ape yet, try going through the Monquista City Drains (or Sewers). From your description, it is impossible to tell where you got off track without the information from the 2nd paragraph.