Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

What to do when stuck on a quest

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Dec 27, 2008
I was reading through the Customer Support pages and ran across something interesting. I looked up the question of what to do when I am stuck on a quest. The last part of the answer left me scratching my head.

-If you still are stuck (meaning you can't find a new quest), send an email over to support at support@wizard101.com. Make sure you include your character name, the name of the last quest you worked on, and what world you are currently questing in.

Is there something that wizards know that us pirates don't?

I was looking this up due to the fact I am missing a quest in the 3rd chapter for the badge. I have scoured the Tierra Primata Skyway numerous times and not finding another quest to complete.

Administrator
Thanks for bringing this page to our attention! We'll get it fixed to point you to the Support Pirates instead of the Support Wizards!

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Commodore
Apr 28, 2012
What was your last quest that you completed and what (if any) were you working on in the Tierra Primata Skyway? So far, I've not had any problem with the quests and I'm up to Cool Ranch (Level 22, Privateer).