Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

What to do now?!?!?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Sep 18, 2009
I just finished all the quests I have done in Aquila, but now I'm stuck. I have no idea what to do, and I'm getting a little frustrated that the new update has not come out yet. Any ideas on what to do now???

Thanks

CAPTAIN DR€AD

Administrator
Since you can make up to six pirates on one account, perhaps it's time to check out another class and play through the game a second time? You may also enjoy participating in PvP, house collecting and decorating, helping other players, earning all your badges, completing all your side quests, maxing out your nautical level, training all your companions to max level, collecting all the pets in the game, repeating bosses for unique and rare equipment and items, and many other in-game past times!

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Lieutenant
Jan 19, 2014
One-Eyed Jack on Mar 12, 2014 wrote:
Since you can make up to six pirates on one account, perhaps it's time to check out another class and play through the game a second time? You may also enjoy participating in PvP, house collecting and decorating, helping other players, earning all your badges, completing all your side quests, maxing out your nautical level, training all your companions to max level, collecting all the pets in the game, repeating bosses for unique and rare equipment and items, and many other in-game past times!
Also, Pirate 101 is not the only source of entertainment in the universe. If One-Eyed Jack's suggestions doesn't interest you, come back later for any major new updates .

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Along Jack's line of suggestions for creating a new character: You will not Just be re-running through the same ole' game. When you play it as a different class the experience is very different. You will be hearing from different companions and the promotion quests will be totally new, with a few exceptions. Then there is the aspect of when going through something again you always see and hear things you missed the first time. The major storyline will be the same but how you get there will be delightfully different.

Ensign
Oct 06, 2013
Captain Dread on Mar 11, 2014 wrote:
I just finished all the quests I have done in Aquila, but now I'm stuck. I have no idea what to do, and I'm getting a little frustrated that the new update has not come out yet. Any ideas on what to do now???

Thanks

CAPTAIN DR€AD
Ask the magic conche let's see what it says! :D ''Nothing''