Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

What? No higher ranked attribute talents?

AuthorMessage
Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
I looked at the class trainers' lists of talents & powers to train & found out that Pirates don't have higher ranked attribute talents, that is to say, those talents that buff our pirates up to increase their efficiency in combat, & there aren't rank 4+ talents for Pirates to train through our class trainers, like Rough Rank 4 or Tough Rank 4, for instance. The major story update did provide new epics & powers, but I don't see many higher ranked attribute talents after rank 3 through higher levels, & that's a bit upsetting for Pirates tackling higher level content after finishing their first trip to MooShu in Book 12. With higher level powers & epics should come with higher level attribute talents, too, & I don't see them available to train right now, especially after we train new powers & talents at every 2 to 3 levels starting at level 52 & onward. Don't you think us Pirates should continue to have higher ranked attribute talents after Rank 3? I think we should.

Pirate101 team, I hope you can please add in the higher ranked attribute talents to help us get through the higher level content, especially more upcoming higher level content, too.

Thanks for answering!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Trimond297 on Mar 4, 2015 wrote:
I looked at the class trainers' lists of talents & powers to train & found out that Pirates don't have higher ranked attribute talents, that is to say, those talents that buff our pirates up to increase their efficiency in combat, & there aren't rank 4+ talents for Pirates to train through our class trainers, like Rough Rank 4 or Tough Rank 4, for instance. The major story update did provide new epics & powers, but I don't see many higher ranked attribute talents after rank 3 through higher levels, & that's a bit upsetting for Pirates tackling higher level content after finishing their first trip to MooShu in Book 12. With higher level powers & epics should come with higher level attribute talents, too, & I don't see them available to train right now, especially after we train new powers & talents at every 2 to 3 levels starting at level 52 & onward. Don't you think us Pirates should continue to have higher ranked attribute talents after Rank 3? I think we should.

Pirate101 team, I hope you can please add in the higher ranked attribute talents to help us get through the higher level content, especially more upcoming higher level content, too.

Thanks for answering!
Why don't you wait until the new book comes out with its experience and higher levels before asking for this?

Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
anecorbie on Mar 4, 2015 wrote:
Why don't you wait until the new book comes out with its experience and higher levels before asking for this?
I got swept up with the recent improvement updates made, I forgot to ask about that. If that makes our wait longer, I'm sorry. I can wait & I'll ask after the new story update comes out, so they can return & embellish. I've been through some of the tough bosses in Marleybone & Aquila & with what I've trained, I was about close to being defeated in some battles, even after going through them again.

Petty Officer
May 14, 2011
True, next world will most likely bring riposte 3, repel 2, and much more

Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
reckless benjamin ... on Mar 5, 2015 wrote:
True, next world will most likely bring riposte 3, repel 2, and much more
I was referring to the attribute talents that increase our stats to improve our efficiency in combat, like increasing our health, damage, spell power & etc., not the epic talents, although it would be nice to see more new epics sometime soon.

To let you know, not every major story update has to be a new world all the time. I made a post about that in The Tavern to clarify on how Pirate101's way of travelling through worlds are different than Wizard101's. Read that, if you get the chance.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Trimond297 on Mar 5, 2015 wrote:
I was referring to the attribute talents that increase our stats to improve our efficiency in combat, like increasing our health, damage, spell power & etc., not the epic talents, although it would be nice to see more new epics sometime soon.

To let you know, not every major story update has to be a new world all the time. I made a post about that in The Tavern to clarify on how Pirate101's way of travelling through worlds are different than Wizard101's. Read that, if you get the chance.
Yes, Trimond, I believe we will likely return to some 'old' worlds before we move on to 'new' ones. For example the last story release of Marleybone and Aquila had us returning to Port Regal, MooShu and Monquista. But, that being said ,it would be a HUGE disappointment, if we didn't get to explore new territory.