Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

What Level?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jun 28, 2010
Does anyone know what level you are when you leave Cooper's Roost to MooShu? I am a level 23.

Petty Officer
Jan 10, 2013
After Cooper's Roost, you don't leave for MooShu. You firstly head to Santo Pollo for El Toro (yum, if you know what I mean :P), move back and forth between Big Sky, Cooper's Roost and Santo Pollo, then you head back to Skull Island (Port Regal) to do more tasks, then you head to Tumbleweed then to Haunted, and FINALLY after all that, you advance to MooShu.

So it's a long way. :P

To see what your main storyline looks like, go here: https://www.pirate101.com/free_game/chapter_pricing

Community Leader
PenguinsTasteGood on Feb 17, 2013 wrote:
Does anyone know what level you are when you leave Cooper's Roost to MooShu? I am a level 23.
I am usually about level 38 when completing the entire Cool ranch area, at least as of the point El Toro joins the team (all classes).

Dr Zeppers (aka Silent Sam Stern)
Piratey parodies I like to make.
I be a crazy pirate for goodness sake!
Artist & Admin of Skull Island TV
Ensign
Nov 28, 2009
You should be around Level 35 upon leaving Cool Ranch.

Ryan Silver- Lvl.50~Witchdoctor

Ensign
Jun 28, 2010
Oh sorry, I didn't mean to write Cooper's Roost. I meant Cool Ranch. :|

Lieutenant
Feb 03, 2012
I was about level 40 when I left, and I did a lot of the side quest, without side quest it's usually around level 35.

Ensign
Jan 05, 2010
Ryan Silver on Feb 17, 2013 wrote:
You should be around Level 35 upon leaving Cool Ranch.

Ryan Silver- Lvl.50~Witchdoctor
You do realize those are Privateer icons?

= WitchDoctors

Careless Chris Eastwick
Level 50 Musketeer