What Do You Think The New Worlds Will Be?

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Jul 15, 2013
122
I would like to know what everybody thinks the new worlds will be honestly I think they will be
POLARIS!!! Because on the login screen we saw Napoliguen (I know I probably spelled it wrong) a polar bear and a ton of other things but I don't know what would be the other would be that's where you guys come in
P.S. if you think I am wrong then plz do tell me
Ruthless Blaze Roberts lvl 64
Dino lvl 13
Seamus Capstan lvl 6
Gangly Cyrus lvl 2
Andrew Radcliffe lvl 6

Lieutenant
May 24, 2009
160
I can confirm two of the future worlds for you. The two worlds are Darkmoor and Krokotopia. When Krokotopia opens I will die from happiness. I love Krokotopia sooo much.

Lieutenant
Dec 13, 2008
135
CanaanBC on Jan 2, 2014 wrote:
I would like to know what everybody thinks the new worlds will be honestly I think they will be
POLARIS!!! Because on the login screen we saw Napoliguen (I know I probably spelled it wrong) a polar bear and a ton of other things but I don't know what would be the other would be that's where you guys come in
P.S. if you think I am wrong then plz do tell me
Ruthless Blaze Roberts lvl 64
Dino lvl 13
Seamus Capstan lvl 6
Gangly Cyrus lvl 2
Andrew Radcliffe lvl 6
That is the holiday login screen, and besides Blind Mew said that we will most likely to go to Polaris near the end of the El Dorado Story line. I think we will return to Valencia and finally go to the capital. Blind Mew also said that Book 15 will be about "intrigue" and due to the way Aquila ends we will most likely go to Valencia to seek out the Toymaker.

Ensign
Jul 18, 2010
15
I actually (in my opinion) think you are wrong. They did the same thing last year, it is just a thing for Winter/ the holidays. **Spoilers ahead** In my opinion the most likely are these: a new Valencian Skyway and Krokotopia. Here are my explanations: the Valencian Skyway is an obvious one, just look at the story and you can tell. But with Krokotopia I have a viable explanation: at the end of the last update, you find the Rosetta Stone and it is written in three languages. The languages are Old Aquillan, New Aquillan, and KROKOTOPIAN. Also, in one of the topics Blind Mew said that we would eventually go to two of these three worlds: Darkmoor, Rajah, or Krokotopia. So the evidence states for itself. Also, there is no evidence given by the story (other than rescuing Napoleguin way back in the questline) that Polaris would be next.
Brave Alaric Bellamy 65
Cheerful Jorden Laverne 65
Kendrick Xanderman 25
Honest Abe 3
Two-Faced Todd Brewster 2

Gunner's Mate
Aug 08, 2010
288
They'll probably be Polaris and Krokotopia, in any order.

Lieutenant
Jul 15, 2013
122
DrParrot on Jan 2, 2014 wrote:
I can confirm two of the future worlds for you. The two worlds are Darkmoor and Krokotopia. When Krokotopia opens I will die from happiness. I love Krokotopia sooo much.
How can you confirm this im sooo confused

Lieutenant
Jul 15, 2013
122
Brave Alaric Bella... on Jan 3, 2014 wrote:
I actually (in my opinion) think you are wrong. They did the same thing last year, it is just a thing for Winter/ the holidays. **Spoilers ahead** In my opinion the most likely are these: a new Valencian Skyway and Krokotopia. Here are my explanations: the Valencian Skyway is an obvious one, just look at the story and you can tell. But with Krokotopia I have a viable explanation: at the end of the last update, you find the Rosetta Stone and it is written in three languages. The languages are Old Aquillan, New Aquillan, and KROKOTOPIAN. Also, in one of the topics Blind Mew said that we would eventually go to two of these three worlds: Darkmoor, Rajah, or Krokotopia. So the evidence states for itself. Also, there is no evidence given by the story (other than rescuing Napoleguin way back in the questline) that Polaris would be next.
Brave Alaric Bellamy 65
Cheerful Jorden Laverne 65
Kendrick Xanderman 25
Honest Abe 3
Two-Faced Todd Brewster 2
I did not finish the game but I watched every last oje of kvtasmania's youtube videos so yes I would agree amd even though I am almost done with thegame (2 quests before getting hawkules) I did not play last year so now I see

Bosun
Jan 02, 2012
302
From reading Blind Mew's story thread posts, I think we will go to these Worlds:
Valencia (Avery said that's the next goal)
Krokotopia (Homeworld tour, maybe Grizzleheim too)
Darkmoor (before Polaris)
Polaris (Blind Mew pretty much promised this one)
Valencia (to get Kane's map pieces)
El Dorado (Duh!)
The order may be a bit off, but those destinations seem promised. There are a lot of maybes, and some of them could be thrown in as well, and I don't even think KI has decided on such things for the second story arc yet. I imagine we will go for Mom's map piece first, and Red Erica's piece after that. Erica is probably somewhere in Polaris, and I expect to find multiple skyways there, Hopefully Darkmoor too.

Lieutenant
Jul 15, 2013
122
Row4n412 on Jan 4, 2014 wrote:
From reading Blind Mew's story thread posts, I think we will go to these Worlds:
Valencia (Avery said that's the next goal)
Krokotopia (Homeworld tour, maybe Grizzleheim too)
Darkmoor (before Polaris)
Polaris (Blind Mew pretty much promised this one)
Valencia (to get Kane's map pieces)
El Dorado (Duh!)
The order may be a bit off, but those destinations seem promised. There are a lot of maybes, and some of them could be thrown in as well, and I don't even think KI has decided on such things for the second story arc yet. I imagine we will go for Mom's map piece first, and Red Erica's piece after that. Erica is probably somewhere in Polaris, and I expect to find multiple skyways there, Hopefully Darkmoor too.
I havent been on messageboards recently so I would definitly agree :p